gr33nappleboy

Jul 18, 2019
what are we looking for after we distract the cat?
You have to make a rat trap (roach, basic container, plastic wrap, and gaffer tape). You then use that and trap a rat at the lighthouse. Then go to the east end of the map where the jaguar is and you'll set it, allowing you to keep going east

bleeblee

Dec 25, 2017
I just explained it:
Booty Calls = number of girls/women you can "Booty Call"/ask to come to your home
Pages = number of Booty Call Pages (there can be multiple pages per girl/woman)
Yes I get that but if I have all the pages, how do I not have all the girls. That just doesn't make sense.

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Yes I get that but if I have all the pages, how do I not have all the girls. That just doesn't make sense.
Yes, it does. You probably have 8 available contacts in your phone, have you called everyone in there? Obviously you haven't, and you may have to call every single one to find out which one you missed. Or someone of your contacts was not pleased with your house because you're missing some upgrades.

Reactions: Mikor987

vergil414

Nov 11, 2018
View attachment 724719

hi Guys, can u guy show me that hint, i cant find the scroll
It‘s just behind the door where you stand .
But you should correct all things you need ,then go the cave ,use the altar to make the RAT TRAP.
You can make the RAT TRAP by using the scroll!It just tells you what you should have to make RAT TRAP.
In the cave,the altar is the only place to make RAT TRAP.

Reactions: sean_paul

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Oct 17, 2019
She became hotter and more desirable. In real life, such women are very sexy and young guys like Henry dream of trying their pussies and assholes. Why should she look slimmer than Janet if she is older? If Alia says she is 50 years old, will this be normal for you too? Just wait for the first anal Madalyn and see how beautiful a woman with her body looks sitting on a dick.
IRL young guys (exept for you) prefer THICC milfs with big ass and tits, but NOT saggy.
In other words, you like 50+ y.o. milfs, when other 30-40 y.o. milfs.
Don't try to hide this "sagginess" shit as thiccness.
Baby on my avatar for example is THICC but not saggy.

Rocolol

Jul 2, 2020
man I have been going through the last 30 pages and I saw so much spam, but no information on:
- how and were to get the basic container
- how to get the rat and the rat trap
- how to get the keys

• Angry
Reactions: phaubos

natsu36

Feb 28, 2019
It's a random spawn. You just have to go across the river or the long way through the cave where the game told you where you could generally find them spawning
i have gotten them in a different spot each time. but i know the spot your talking about nothing is popping up over there. may 3 is the max you can have for know

Retired123

Jun 3, 2020
IRL young guys (exept for you) prefer THICC milfs with big ass and tits, but NOT saggy.
You do not understand female beauty. The body of Madalin is 50+ and it looks great. Tits became sexy, and before they looked like silicone.

kerlorn

Aug 28, 2019
IRL people can have different tastes, not all need to share yours.
And btw why do MILFs in those games always have to have the same body shape ?
IRL not all MILFs are like that, some are slimmer, some have small tits, some have small hips, etc.
And they don't necessarily grow bigger tits and hips with age... But gravity always does its job, though, so sagginess and floppiness come with age.

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
I have been going through the last 30 pages and I saw so much spam, but no information on: [...]
I think you're lying.

"- how to get the rat and the rat trap" --> was posted multiple times, the last post is from about 30 minutes ago
"- how to get the keys" --> was posted multiple times since the last update, you'll find it ~4-5 pages back

And you should have found the basic container in the last update, so it's probably in your inventory already.

Reactions: RedZone30

Ziko119

Jun 29, 2020
Hello! How I can get a lot of money in treasure of nadia? Please answer my question...It`s very important for me. I`m completed version 40071.

Profound_Madman

Dec 3, 2019
Please NLT crew if you can hear me, Please!!! Please!!! Don’t cater to the whiners, go with your original ideas instead.
Oh come on, it's not that bad.
Damn you guys made it seem like Madelyn was turned into some Fugly, butterfaced, Ugmug troll with hairy tits, a big zit and a bad hip. Don't scare me like that again. The Queen is still intact.
LOL they were upset over bigger, slighty saggy tits :FacePalm:

4.50 star(s) 508 Votes