Oct 17, 2019
Joyfulbeekeeper, how do you like this type of body?
View attachment 724859
She is not beautiful if not ugly (I mean face), while being short woman she is fat (not THICC, wtf is that belly) and her tits are saggy as you like.
And among all of this she is too "lumpen-alike". That is not related to appearance but make great impact. "Stupid" face looks worse than "bright" one.
Verdict - she is awful

Retired123

Jun 3, 2020
It makes no sense to argue friends, Madalyn's boobs are changed and they look great. Now they are like in the picture and that’s good. Ass, like a goddess. Thanks NLT. Now let's better talk about the plot, what do you think will happen next? Perhaps Sofia is waiting for us in the next update, she has only one star.
557864b39f70cd1490ec6be7bc449faf.24.jpg

Oct 17, 2019
Dude, would you please stop speaking on behalf of all young guys?
We are answering you again and again throughout this thread.
I'm new as a commentator but I read the thread and you and some other guys (they are still not so active after update) have already attracted my attention with their "special" points of view.

Oct 17, 2019
It makes no sense to argue friends, Madalyn's boobs are changed and they look great. Now they are like in the picture and that’s good. Ass, like a goddess. Thanks NLT. Now let's better talk about the plot, what do you think will happen next? Perhaps Sofia is waiting for us in the next update, she has only one star.
View attachment 724878
Maddy boobs changed - yes, we see it.
No sense to argue? It's you, who is arguing that it's godd and not bad.
Next update - Sophia and Claire plot.

Oct 17, 2019
Alia again:mad:. Like Naomi already tired. In almost every update about them
Naomi doesn't bother at all. We don't fuck her all the time. It's basecly the opposite, she became a friend and teacher instead if lover. I waited long enough and played almost from the very beginning of the game to 42%. Naomi doesn't take a lot of space in the game. She just pushes some heroes for the first Heart (like Tasha and Janet).
I have already written that she is wise women and saves the day when stupid MC has suddenly started ruining everything.

Reactions: Queen Daenerys

Retired123

Jun 3, 2020
We are answering you again and again throughout this thread.
I'm new as a commentator but I read the thread and you and some other guys (they are still not so active after update) have already attracted my attention with their "special" points of view.
Stop it, it's a few people, everyone else is happy. Before, many more people wrote that they want to change the body of Madalyn. Thanks to NLT for listening to them and making natural breasts and assholes. You and those two people who are unhappy with the new body, just get used to the fact that now Madalin is a sexy milf.

Tikki

Sep 17, 2017
Naomi doesn't bother at all. We don't fuck her all the time. It's basecly the opposite, she became a friend and teacher instead if lover. I waited long enough and played almost from the very beginning of the game to 42%. Naomi doesn't take a lot of space in the game. She just pushes some heroes for the first Heart (like Tasha and Janet).
I have already written that she is wise women and saves the day when stupid MC has suddenly started ruining everything.
I do not see much wisdom in it. Compared to Sophia or Madeleine, she is an order of magnitude inferior in wisdom. All her wisdom is directed to the corruption of others

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes