Retired123

Jun 3, 2020
I do not see much wisdom in it. Compared to Sophia or Madeleine, she is an order of magnitude inferior in wisdom. All her wisdom is directed to the corruption of others
Maybe this is wisdom? Corrupt and rule the corrupted. Maybe Naomi is not so simple? Maybe she is Nadia?

Tikki

Sep 17, 2017
Maybe this is wisdom? Corrupt and rule the corrupted. Maybe Naomi is not so simple? Maybe she is Nadia?
It seems to me that she’s just bored on the island, she obviously doesn’t work, she especially has nothing to do. The husband does not satisfy her insatiable passion. Therefore, she is looking for entertainment

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
Just a question : why this game is not listed with the "last updates" in the main page of the website ?

i check it every day and didn't see this game i thought it was abandoned and now i see a big jump in version number since last time i played it.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: brchstnge

Retired123

Jun 3, 2020
Nadia was a pirate queen some hundred years ago as we have known in earlier update with Maddy in her bathtub
Maybe the soul of Nadia moved to another body? Hidden language gives immortality, it is probably needed to conduct a ritual of conceiving a child to a virgin and to transfer the soul to another body.

darkolo

Mar 7, 2017
Just a question : why this game is not listed with the "last updates" in the main page of the website ?

i check it every day and didn't see this game i thought it was abandoned and now i see a big jump in version number since last time i played it.
Hmm I think you are wrong, I always see this game in "Latest updates" every 2 weeks, so its there

Gothard

Sep 30, 2018

1594373311798.png
maybe you've hited ignore thread option

Tikki

Sep 17, 2017
Maybe the soul of Nadia moved to another body? Hidden language gives immortality, it is probably needed to conduct a ritual of conceiving a child to a virgin and to transfer the soul to another body.
The most obvious answer is that Nadia is Madeleine. But most likely this is not so because it is too simple. I think that this is a crystal girl or maybe the crystal itself has extraordinary powers and the crystal girl is controlled by it

• Angry
Reactions: Retired123
Feb 7, 2018
So, tell me what is those error?
[17116:17116:0710/095209.835552:ERROR:sandbox_linux.cc(376)] InitializeSandbox() called with multiple threads in process gpu-process.
[17092:17092:0710/095211.604142:ERROR:component_loader.cc(169)] Failed to parse extension manifest.
[17152:17222:0710/095223.821197:ERROR:batching_media_log.cc(38)] MediaEvent: {"error":"FFmpegDemuxer: no supported streams"}
[17152:17152:0710/095223.886220:ERROR:batching_media_log.cc(35)] MediaEvent: {"pipeline_error":14}
Looks like you don't have ffmpeg prebuild for nwjs. , extract, move libffmpeg.so (replace if necessary) to Treasure_of_Nadia/lib/

If it still doesn't work, I'll upload somewhere the whole runtime I use.

Edit. Oh, forgot to mention, I tried Pop!_OS in live environment and as expected ToN works great there.

Pop!_OS 20.04.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Mikor987

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
oCATo thinks it is cool and necessary to cheat because games are just too boring, and his sheep follow suit.
Yes. Many sheep find grinding for money not cool. and need a shepherd to help them that the drooling wolves don't tear them apart.

for those who hate to grinding for money:

1.) v03111 with 3%
2.) v06112 with 6%
. . . . .
16.) v38062 with 38%
17.) v40071 with 40%
18.) v42072 with 42%

all saves from v03111 to v42072

Oct 17, 2019
I do not see much wisdom in it. Compared to Sophia or Madeleine, she is an order of magnitude inferior in wisdom. All her wisdom is directed to the corruption of others
Not corruption. She makes people happy. She is not a nymphomaniac as you see her. She is more laughing at MC.

Oct 17, 2019
How do you feel about Sofia? What do you think about the hidden language? What do you think will happen in the next update on the plot? How important is a love potion for the plot?
What do you mean by how I feel about her?
Everything is pretty clear. Hidden language is key to magic, MC will continue exploring treasures and will start getting admiration of Sofia.
Love potion will play some role, but it will not be the key. Mayve it will help one time with Sofia or just be a fun part of the game.

Reactions: Raptus Puellae

Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
What does changing the money amount have to do with a missing character?
The connection? Its in the post directly before yours mentioned and many times in the thread. Game mechanic breaks due to some triggers connected to the amount of money you made. If the money amount jumps between savegames, some triggers will be skipped over/missed.
Ask the dev team in the discord if you want to know more or choose to doubt me.
...they made an update only 7 days later ...
Last update at 9. Juli and second last update on the 1. Juli. That's a interesting math you do there if you get 7 as difference. :oops:
Friends, do you think that MC would have been better for a different skin color? Like in the photo. A black guy fucking white women would be a great MC. Maybe it's worth telling the developer to make Henry a black guy?
Clearly no.
Firstly: I dont think its for most people important if the char is overall likable as player char.

Second and much more important: Do you really think the devs redo all their done work involving the MC? Half of all images and videos? That's a ... mildly put...horrible idea! I would not even invest 3 hours for some stray and thoughtless wish. Sry if this offends you, but its simply the true.

unnameless

Jan 18, 2019
Hi i've finished the update but i can't get the 42% and I think i'm missing a chest key from a previous update is there anyway to know witch?
help please

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes