Retired123

Jun 3, 2020
The connection? Its in the post directly before yours mentioned and many times in the thread. Game mechanic breaks due to some triggers connected to the amount of money you made. If the money amount jumps between savegames, some triggers will be skipped over/missed.
Ask the dev team in the discord if you want to know more or choose to doubt me.
Last update at 9. Juli and second last update on the 1. Juli. That's a interesting math you do there if you get 7 as difference. :oops:
Clearly no.
Firstly: I dont think its for most people important if the char is overall likable as player char.

Second and much more important: Do you really think the devs redo all their done work involving the MC? Half of all images and videos? That's a ... mildly put...horrible idea! I would not even invest 3 hours for some stray and thoughtless wish. Sry if this offends you, but its simply the true.
Dude, I was just joking) I certainly didn’t say that seriously.

• Haha
Reactions: Madeddy

JazzyRey

Aug 18, 2018
I am missing a chest key to get a Tasha scroll i've missed.. Somewhere along the road.
Problem is i have no idea where i've missed it, likely some hidden key you can't see until you click on the tile.

Aside from using someone elses savegame, how can i remedy this?

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019

Spudlin

Jan 24, 2018
I'm Struggeling to get the update running, has anyone got any idea why, I extract and add it into the game folder but seems to not work? thx

lardtree90

Feb 16, 2018
Yes. Many sheep find grinding for money not cool. and need a shepherd to help them that the drooling wolves don't tear them apart.

for those who hate to grinding for money:

1.) v03111 with 3%
2.) v06112 with 6%
. . . . .
16.) v38062 with 38%
17.) v40071 with 40%
18.) v42072 with 42%

all saves from v03111 to v42072
I updated my game files and placed all the new saves in the UserData folder, but only saves up to 40% are showing up when I load the game. Did I do something wrong?

Oct 17, 2019
Who knows, maybe enough, we haven’t seen Sofia’s boobs yet) I like that she is rich, bitchy and arrogant. But one day she will experience an orgasm from the fact that MC broke her and set her face for his cum.
I don't like her appearance at all. Thin and slim.
The least favourite woman character.

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes