Mikor987

May 20, 2020
i have the same issue
Failed load img/.../....png is caused by too many things!

here is what I was saying a few posts ago:

You have data/information that we do not have or you did not give that is essential to troubleshooting:

Operating System, compressed or not, mod or not, incest or not, cheat or not, update or full game, ...

So the easiest way is for you to type failed to load in the top right search box and try to fix it yourself.

If not, give us all the details requested.

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
After the jessica beach scene it says theres a rock i can use the rock bomb on in the cave but i have looked everywhere for that rock? anyone know where it is?

NathanD7

Jun 30, 2018
After the jessica beach scene it says theres a rock i can use the rock bomb on in the cave but i have looked everywhere for that rock? anyone know where it is?
You haven't searched everywhere, look carefully for a rock in the caves that blocks a path.

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
I would like to give a suggestion to add in the inventory. you could add an item where you could save the formulas you find while playing. something close to the Photo Album, like a Recipe book or similar. Needing to go find the formula we need again is a bit of a pain in the a** to do it again and again lol.
There is. In Squallmart you can buy a chest to place nest to the shrine.

vvyvern

Feb 24, 2018
Seems a bit odd that theres a whole bunch of files missing from the "Update Only" download... like why even bother if its not going to work?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Seems a bit odd that theres a whole bunch of files missing from the "Update Only" download... like why even bother if its not going to work?
Nope, missing files is when you skip an update/don't do them in order/try to mix compressed and normal. Git gud at updating and nothing will ever break

vvyvern

Feb 24, 2018
Nope, missing files is when you skip an update/don't do them in order/try to mix compressed and normal. Git gud at updating and nothing will ever break
ok well ive been using the update only downloads for like the last 5 patches with no issues and now this on has issues so maybe try be more helpful next time <3

Silvialicius

Feb 25, 2018
Ehi guys, somebody knows how I can reach that chest? It's there from very beginning of the game but I never found a way to go there.

Thanks!

Cattura.PNG

Dumass

Jun 6, 2018
The Soul Crystal keeps saying me to look for the Crafting Scroll (Pirate Key one) in the sewer under the church even after I clicked on the scroll. Is this a bug ? How to solve this ?

4.50 star(s) 508 Votes