Surplouf

May 5, 2020
This game is something else xD

Using Ubuntu so i downloaded Linux Version whivh wont Start at all (even with Terminal)
Downloaded Windows version and the game runs just fine

When i got more time i will look into that.
Have a problem with the new Ubuntu 20. The Game exec do not work. Is probably a library problem. Create a new launch file.

Put this code:
Code:
#!/usr/bin/env bash

./nw
Save it as launcher.sh and use it for new launcher. In graphic environment

Is not the most elegant way. But the most easiest for all. Only NW do not work in graphic environment. You need to be in shell script. With this small script. You can launch it from graphic environment.

alex870821

Dec 4, 2019
Hello! I finished this update but I need to open the chest for kamasutra page. How to pass the snake to go on the stairs for the chest? I'm always bite by the snake and I can't pass!!!
And is there 11th light to be lit in this update? Where is it?!?

Minato207

May 24, 2019
Hello! I finished this update but I need to open the chest for kamasutra page. How to pass the snake to go on the stairs for the chest? I'm always bite by the snake and I can't pass!!!
It has not yet appeared

RandomCl

Jul 28, 2020
Got to the 44%, awesome game so far, thanks devs!
Seeing last update just arrived, how long does it usually takes between updates?

Mikor987

May 20, 2020
from phone > options set speed to fast > climb the stairs outrunning the snake.

no torch 11 just yet.

Sep 27, 2019

The newest chapters of Treasure of Nadia released yesterday. Be sure to update and download!

The next chapter will be on our normal schedule of August 15th and will contain a bit of action to go along with the "action" if you know what I mean.

The new chapter will contain several new animated scenes and a key outfit change.

Also don't forget to join the server for polls, behind the scenes content, help and just chat. Thank you everyone who has been participating in the polls!

You are all awesome supporters! Thank you for playing my game and for all the fun theories sent my way! Developing ToN has been amazing and it's all because of you!

Harpocrates says: More Clare for everybody to enjoy by the look of things! For me the real world has eclipsed the fantasy world, leaving me with little time to waste on evermore dreary threads like this, but enjoy the succinct Weekly Report from NLT anyway. See ya! Or maybe not. The future is unwritten after all.

Last edited:

Jacksparrow99

May 4, 2017
The sequence of the clues is misleading. If the Rock Bomb is used to first blow the rock inside the cave, instead of the church, you cannot make progress. The Basic container is inside the church.

Thus, use the first rock bomb in church, get the basic container and then you can use in cave.
I have only one jade talisman. Tried to use Rock Bomb at the church or in the cave (different saves) still cant find the second jade talisman. At both occasions found empty container

ssberr

Dec 31, 2017

The newest chapters of Treasure of Nadia released yesterday. Be sure to update and download!

The next chapter will be on our normal schedule of August 15th and will contain a bit of action to go along with the "action" if you know what I mean.

The new chapter will contain several new animated scenes and a key outfit change.

Also don't forget to join the server for polls, behind the scenes content, help and just chat. Thank you everyone who has been participating in the polls!

You are all awesome supporters! Thank you for playing my game and for all the fun theories sent my way! Developing ToN has been amazing and it's all because of you!

Harpocrates says: More Clare for everybody to enjoy by the look of things! For me the real world has eclipsed the fantasy world leaving me with little time to waste on evermore dreary threads like this but enjoy this succinct Weekly Report from NLT anyway. See ya! Or maybe not. The future is unwritten after all.
Outfit change? Nice.

Reactions: Retired123

OrcDra

Aug 22, 2018
Is there no changelog for the 44081 version? The latest changelog was the 42072 version. I also did a thread search for "changelog" and the version number and did not find it.

Harry6hp

Jan 17, 2020
Hey guys can anyone help me with this bug i cant even able to start the game
does anyone know how to resolve this bug Please Help....
Screenshot from 2020-08-03 14-11-42.png

4.50 star(s) 507 Votes