MrMister71

Dec 30, 2018
you can't find a key? send here your safe in a zip file. I will look at it. and fix. and send back.

send a screenshot of the place where you miss the missing statues.
normally i would get at least one spot to grab a talisman.. but now no spots at all .. none in the whole park..
1596762646164.png

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
These were really really good back to back updates.

And knowing NLT's last game, we're in store for some foursome action soon.
Looking at Lust Epidemic, we can expect even more than foursomes eventually as well!

Mikor987

May 20, 2020
checked them again without any luck...such a mystery
This one is not up to date but maybe your missing key is in there:

09) Pics of kamasutra pages chests location and pics of keys location: thanks to Donnie Brasco.

You could also post your saved game, I am sure in less than 6 hours somebody will find it.

Pedropoako03

May 13, 2020
Can anyone please help me. How do i update my game on my pc. I have no idea how. Do i download the game again? Or is there a way that i can just update it , please i need help. Thank you

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Help, did the incest android from op update or not, because when I click it there's no link to mega or nopy to download it
Decision
Actually you probably don't.

Not sure if it works on last version, but on previous version you just needed to decompile the .apk file, copy the incest patch over, recompile and resign the file.
After that you could install it without any problem and play the patched version even on a phone not rooted.

It's a lot easier than it seems, you can do it directly on the phone with Zarchiver and Zipsigner.
------------------------
How can I update the game on Android?
No way, download the whole game again.
Janet progress anyone?????
Dildo, Masturbation, lesbian scene with Naomi, shower scene. No sex, come back at the end of the year.

Last edited:
Reactions: hou78

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
normally i would get at least one spot to grab a talisman.. but now no spots at all .. none in the whole park..
View attachment 762374
very mysterious. And if you walk left and right and come back? See the first picture. I have many.
Look at the 2nd and 3rd pictures. (at 42% and 44%) and compare. Do you have the metal detectors?
What kind of ToN do you play with? Android? compressed? or what ?

estero park.png 42081 42% est 2.png 44082 44% est 2.png

You cannot have more than 99 items, so go sell to Diana! If you cheated on money that could cause problems like this too.
No. How do you get this idea? Look at my pictures and see how many talismans I have.
Somehow you're wrong.

jdox09

May 8, 2019
I am not able to save my game. Help please!!!!
the game files might be located in program files or another location that requires permission to change its content, so try running the game as administrator (right click -> run as admin). Also add the game root folder as an exception in your antivirus so that the AV wont false alarm the game as virus trying to change files.

Reactions: adamhut230
4.50 star(s) 509 Votes