pj13

Apr 22, 2018
Same problem for me. Anyone found a solution?
If no treasure is spawning then you either have too many items (can only have 99)
or too much combined money/treasures. As the game has a hard cap where if you go above a certain amount of money (this also includes the value of the treasures in your possesssion) treasures stop spawning

Reactions: dsjkjksd

Gkar

May 23, 2020
Caveat Emptor:

Don't waste your first million on buying the statue. It's too small to see any details.

statue.PNG

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Wild guess, you're not supposed to have over a mil yet. That would explain why the stuff is crap :unsure:

RickN

Sep 9, 2019
Somehow the book History Of Yellow Paint is gone from my stuff! I have no idea what I could have done with it or where but I have a feeling I will need it later on in the game. It is not worth starting the game over is any ideas on how to get it back without screwing up my game? If not I will just keep playing until I need it then stop playing the game.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Was useless in v10 when you get it, it's still useless in v44 and it will be useless till v100 ...... But seeing you go crazy about it was pretty fun

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Alpine Eagle

Mikor987

May 20, 2020
Somehow the book History Of Yellow Paint is gone from my stuff! I have no idea what I could have done with it or where but I have a feeling I will need it later on in the game. It is not worth starting the game over is any ideas on how to get it back without screwing up my game? If not I will just keep playing until I need it then stop playing the game.
You won't need it. It is a joke! It can be returned to Diana.

Reactions: RickN

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
I have the update for July, how do you update for the August through android? I am playing on android.
You must download the entire game, you can do this on the first page.
I'm using Windows10 and (Users\<Your User Name>\AppData\Local\User Data) that's where the save files are u guys said.
But there's no AppData folder in my User and can't find my save files.
Anyone knows why?
Its usually a hidden folder. You have to unhide it.
The easiest way is to enter %localappdata% in the address bar of any folder, press Enter, and you will be taken to the Local folder Screenshot_2.png
Find the User Data folder, this is where your saves are located.
Create a shortcut to the User Data folder in any convenient location to quickly navigate. You will not need to hide or open hidden files.

Reactions: D-Two
4.50 star(s) 509 Votes