H2R

Jul 9, 2020
anyone here can recommend a download manager like idm with integrated chrome download cause the my idm trail period ended

drago30

Jul 28, 2018
I agree completely with you, so why Omninuken with his/her caustic style, is "professing" one by one is possible as per:

"You do know you can sell 1 by 1 and check how much she gives you" (she being Diana)

and pushing worldofmac64 to courageously volunteer the question how is it possible.
Hello guys.Yes,it is possible.You just visit the library and when you get to the options,instead of pressing sell all talismans,you choose,show Diana something.Then you can pick the item you want to sell

Reactions: Mikor987

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ You sell all of that 1 category though. You can't sell 1 stone by 1 stone, you either sell all stones or all talismans ....... Unless you got only 1 stone, in which case you'll sell only that 1 stone

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Hey guys do you know the estimative price of the game when he finish?
Given that right now you have to be a $2 patron to download and play his previous game totally legally, it'll likely be the same for this game once he starts his next project.

Mikor987

May 20, 2020
Hello guys.Yes,it is possible.You just visit the library and when you get to the options,instead of pressing sell all talismans,you choose,show Diana something.Then you can pick the item you want to sell
OK, the subject is selling ONE by ONE, not selling the BULK or totality of an item.

Let's say you have 5 stone talismans and you want to keep 3 to make something. So you sell only 2 stone talismans.

How do you do it? Can you sell one than sell another one.

If you choose show Diana something you can sell 5 stone talismans.

2 camps:

slawa.cap and I: not possible to sell one by one.

Omninuken: possible to sell one by one, but I won't tell you, nah!

Where is the truth?

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
Unless he changed it, you can sell one stack of talismans or all of your talismans, but you can't sell one of a stack. For example, you have 3 stone, 2 jade and 3 silver, you can sell all of them at once or just a stack of one of them (the 3 stone or the 2 jade or the 3 silver depending on which item you picked), but you can sell one silver or one stone or one jade.

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
OK, the subject is selling ONE by ONE, not selling the BULK or totality of an item.

Let's say you have 5 stone talismans and you want to keep 3 to make something. So you sell only 2 stone talismans.

How do you do it? Can you sell one than sell another one.

If you choose show Diana something you can sell 5 stone talismans.

2 camps:

slawa.cap and I: not possible to sell one by one.

Omninuken: possible to sell one by one, but I won't tell you, nah!

Where is the truth?

Not entirely sure what the problem is, it should quite apparent as soon as you have helped Diana fixing the thingy that allows her to buy the Talismans in bulk.

Diana buys All of One Kind of Talisman or All Talismans.

If you want to make something with the Talismans you have do it before you sell them.

Alternatively, if you need money to make something from a type of Talisman, sell the others, one type at a time. For example, if you want to make a Gold Talisman but do not have enough cash for Gold Ore, sell your Jade, Silver, Gold, and Grand Talismans as individual groups and then buy Gold Ore to make Gold Talismans out of your Stone ones … Note, this is not a profitable exercise ...

You want to know the individual price Diana pays for a type of Talisman for? Note how many you have in your inventory, sell only that type of Talisman and divide the amount she gives by the number of Talismans you had. If the arithmetic is too difficult, use the big calculator you are playing the game on.

Also worth noting, your inventory cannot hold more than 99 of any individual type of Talisman, you lose any you collect after that limit is reached; so you are better off using them or selling them as they are more useful as $

Last edited:
Reactions: MoroboshiAtaru
4.50 star(s) 513 Votes