PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Ok, I'm officially a doofus....o_O
TBH I didn't know that either: how can you sell Diana one single talisman? AFAICS you can only sell either all talismans or all talismans of one kind....:unsure:
You can only sell all talismans, or all talisman of one kind. Not only single one talisman.

Reactions: Mikor987

wario7403

Sep 24, 2019
Hi people ! Superb game! hoping for more footjob for later! Little question ! I have finished the game I am up to date. But I still have 4 chests to open in all for the pages of the kamasutra. Normal not to find a key anymore? Thank you in advance !

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Ok, I'm officially a doofus....o_O
TBH I didn't know that either: how can you sell Diana one single talisman? AFAICS you can only sell either all talismans or all talismans of one kind....:unsure:
You can only sell all talismans, or all talisman of one kind. Not only single one talisman.
Then do that : go see her and sell all Grand(s) at once, simple math will give how much each costs

• Haha
Reactions: PhineasFlynn

ZiMMa

Oct 12, 2019
I'm not sure I found all the scrolls to unlock the booty call scenes. Is there any way to know if I am missing any?

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Hi people ! Superb game! hoping for more footjob for later! Little question ! I have finished the game I am up to date. But I still have 4 chests to open in all for the pages of the kamasutra. Normal not to find a key anymore? Thank you in advance !
same here. Could only find 1 broken key
See Donnie Brasco : https://f95zone.to/goto/post?id=3750793

Chest Keys : https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/07/736477_Chest_Keys.rar
Kamasutras : https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/07/736478_Kamasutra_Pages.rar

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
I'm not sure I found all the scrolls to unlock the booty call scenes. Is there any way to know if I am missing any?
Here the end score v44081.
Compare and see which hearts and pages you'r missing for from which lady:

44081 44%.png

Not opening the menu, not clicking on the pink crystal, not checking the bottom row
You're right. There is a better, more meaningful way.

• Love
Reactions: ZiMMa

Mikor987

May 20, 2020
same here. Could only find 1 broken key
Helps and Lists

• Love
Reactions: ZiMMa

Mikor987

May 20, 2020
I agree completely with you, so why Omninuken with his/her caustic style, is "professing" one by one is possible as per:

"You do know you can sell 1 by 1 and check how much she gives you" (she being Diana)

and pushing worldofmac64 to courageously volunteer the question how is it possible.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ There was a time you couldn't sell all at once (maybe not even all of 1 category), took a wild guess that option was still in the game ..... Not like it matters much since every1 and their mom either cheat their way to 99 each/max $ or just sell all at once and are done with it

Mr.T.

Oct 27, 2018
Can anyone help, I need to get through the wall in the church but have no nitroglycerine left , is there a way to find more or have I messed up?

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Can anyone help, I need to get through the wall in the church but have no nitroglycerine left , is there a way to find more or have I messed up?
In v 44081 on start (after threesome with Tasha and Emily) Doc Jessica give you 2 nitroglycerine. You make 2 bombs. 1 for church wall and 1 for rock in caveroom with stairs.

Reactions: Mikor987

Mr.T.

Oct 27, 2018
In v 44081 on start (after threesome with Tasha and Emily) Doc Jessica give you 2 nitroglycerine. You make 2 bombs. 1 for church wall and 1 for rock in caveroom with stairs.
I must have used one somewhere else as I have non left.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
You can't use them for anything not a bomb. You got 4 spread around last time to make 4 bombs, you get 2 in v44 for 2 bombs, nothing more and nothing less

Reactions: Mr.T.

Willo0w

Jun 22, 2019
Can you give me the link to download the rpg maker I don't remember which one I have to download to play the games format the pc yes and I can't find it xD

4.50 star(s) 509 Votes