Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Can anyone please help me. How do i update my game on my pc. I have no idea how. Do i download the game again? Or is there a way that i can just update it , please i need help. Thank you
The update file only works if you can satisfy ALL of these criteria:
  • You have the immediately preceding version already. e.g. To use the update file for v44, you need to be on v42 already. You cannot skip versions.
  • You are not using any mods at all. Keep in mind even "compressed version" is a form of mod.
If you meet all of these criteria, you can basically just unzip the content of the update file into your existing game folder, overwriting original game files as necessary.

Reactions: Pedropoako03

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I'd add : have a working brain (purely intended for dudes at large, not the quoted above)

Pedropoako03

May 13, 2020
The update file only works if you can satisfy ALL of these criteria:
  • You have the immediately preceding version already. e.g. To use the update file for v44, you need to be on v42 already. You cannot skip versions.
  • You are not using any mods at all. Keep in mind even "compressed version" is a form of mod.
If you meet all of these criteria, you can basically just unzip the content of the update file into your existing game folder, overwriting original game files as necessary.
Thank you

jdox09

May 8, 2019
I did not find him ... :unsure: ... :cool: ... :D
You haven't found the 3rd brocken key. Here he is:

View attachment 763003

LOL, that makes no sense. haha. I 100 percent made a key from 4 broken keys before. Then I made the pirate key from 2 broken keys, the 'super gold statue' and something else. So that means i used 6 broken keys. How is it possible there is another 7th one here? :p
That means when I was creating the key from 4 broken keys, there must have been some bug which took 3 keys from my inventory and didn't give me the actual chest key :ROFLMAO:

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
LOL, that makes no sense. haha. I 100 percent made a key from 4 broken keys before. Then I made the pirate key from 2 broken keys, the 'super gold statue' and something else. So that means i used 6 broken keys. How is it possible there is another 7th one here? :p
That means when I was creating the key from 4 broken keys, there must have been some bug which took 3 keys from my inventory and didn't give me the actual chest key :ROFLMAO:
I think the 7th broken key is important in one of the next versions and there will be problems if you don't have it.

Patrik

Mar 8, 2017
Is there a mod that unlocks all the scenes?
There is no need to use mod. Just download a savegame from here and you can watch the scenes

https://f95zone.to/threads/treasure-of-nadia-v44081-nlt-media.38582/page-181#post-2896935

You can use the phone to watch the scenes and to see the booty calls.

Eat the plants and go to the doctor and give artifacts to Naomi to watch those scenes.

Summary post:

https://f95zone.to/threads/treasure-of-nadia-v44081-nlt-media.38582/page-706#post-3692241

cens0r

Modder
Aug 6, 2020
Hi all, first post, so i thought i'd better make it good ;-)
I finished v44081 last night and was a bit upset that my absolutely favorite scene (JeMacaDT) was - for whatever reason - not available in the Scene Player... at least i didn't find it on multiple tries.

So i built my own Scene Player.

It's an Electron app, so it's kinda on the heavy side (~90MB), but is basically a video browser/player with integrated thumbnailing and playback control (loop a particular scene vs. play them all), fullscreen, etc. yadda yadda.
You just put it into the game folder, launch it and wait for it to find all the videos and create thumbnails (which are cached).
If you launch it from anywhere outside of the game folder, you can pick where the game is, so that should work fine for everybody.

Is anybody interested in that? But: according to the forum rules i'll need to get to 3 posts before i can share the link... ;-)

Reactions: caju

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Hi all, first post, so i thought i'd better make it good ;-)
I finished v44081 last night and was a bit upset that my absolutely favorite scene (JeMacaDT) was - for whatever reason - not available in the Scene Player... at least i didn't find it on multiple tries.

So i built my own Scene Player.

It's an Electron app, so it's kinda on the heavy side (~90MB), but is basically a video browser/player with integrated thumbnailing and playback control (loop a particular scene vs. play them all), fullscreen, etc. yadda yadda.
You just put it into the game folder, launch it and wait for it to find all the videos and create thumbnails (which are cached).
If you launch it from anywhere outside of the game folder, you can pick where the game is, so that should work fine for everybody.

Is anybody interested in that? But: according to the forum rules i'll need to get to 3 posts before i can share the link... ;-)
Repeatable scenes are not in the scene player (since you just have to pay again to see it another time). Always has been and always will be

Another thing : all scenes are simple mp4 files any player can load stored in /www/movies/

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
what file do i put it in?
1.) Make a backup copy of all of your xx.rpgsave inside User Data.
2.) copy Defaultfile4.rpgsave in \Users\<Your User Name>\AppData\Local\User Data.
Look, if it OK.

if not,
3.) copy also Defaultconfig.rpgsave in \Users\<Your User Name>\AppData\Local\User Data.

If you have problems,
4.) ask again.

D

Deleted member 2289875

What is the Grand Talisman worth if you sell it at the library?
I found 5 in the park so was wondering what to do with them

dakin04

Apr 23, 2020
I have the update for July, how do you update for the August through android? I am playing on android.

4.50 star(s) 509 Votes