Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
I have v. .46082 Hearts: 41/41 Pages: 20/20 Booty Calls: 7/8 Extras: 19/20 Outfits: 8/8 Treatments: 5/5 Massages: 4/4

I found the Pricia booty call in this update, wonder what I'm missing... I do have 20 pages in total though
You must make all booty call, you miss someone. Just call all girls and use all pages
Extras: go to park left, up and in left bottom corner is orange spot.

Its not nesessary have darts board to 46%

Reactions: Mikor987

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
okey so i am at the end of v.40071 and im not getting a text from emily like the whalktrough said and now where the next update starts there is no scene. any help??
"As soon as you leave the location, Emily will send you a message. +1 Photo"
It doesn't have to be a scene, you just have to get a message from her. Maybe you skipped it , watch Crystal Soul, and keep moving on. These are events that cannot be missed.

arrowmaster

Jul 30, 2017
"As soon as you leave the location, Emily will send you a message. +1 Photo"
It doesn't have to be a scene, you just have to get a message from her. Maybe you skipped it , watch Crystal Soul, and keep moving on. These are events that cannot be missed.
nop i did not get a text or photo i checkt the album. Also the crystal soul has been telling me i need plumbing tools for the last 10 updates or something

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
nop i did not get a text or photo i checkt the album. Also the crystal soul has been telling me i need plumbing tools for the last 10 updates or something
So you didn't do something until now. Perhaps something was not picked up in the cave. You have to go through the event with Clare, then with Emily, and then you get the message.
Can you throw off a quote from Crystal Soul?
can i use a save from a different version?
Yes. Where they are is written on the first page.

Reactions: Mikor987

Krishna143

May 21, 2019
Can someone tell me how to play update file i have downloaded?
Now i have v44081 full version, i want to play v46082. Is there any process to apply update or just play?
When i direct play the update version game.exe it gives error msg as " Failed to load: img/system/Balloon.png"

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Can someone tell me how to play update file i have downloaded?
Now i have v44081 full version, i want to play v46082. Is there any process to apply update or just play?
When i direct play the update version game.exe it gives error msg as " Failed to load: img/system/Balloon.png"
You must unpack the update to the main folder of the game, and confirm the replacement of files.
Drag the archive contents Update only v46 -> Full game v44, and you will get the full version.

4.50 star(s) 508 Votes