Giltdarts

Dec 17, 2018
How much longer until they upload the full new version v46082 to the OP so I can enjoy it without having to redownload v44081 then download the update and merge them.
Please tell me it wont take untill the next version comes out to post the ful v46082 link
Dude i am his minion not you.

athalwolf

Dec 16, 2019
So I have 18 out of 20 pages, is there a way I can see what pages I'm missing so I can figure out where to find them?

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Still patiently waiting on some good scenes with Janet so we can get them in our sig to represent our true bias!

Reactions: Badjourasmix

Cybermorf

Mar 7, 2019
Hey there sorry if this have been answered already but I can't seem to find an answer an searching. Until now I was playing the android version but since I finally managed to repair my pc I thought of trying the windows version. The thing is that after the "You must be 18" screen I only get a black screen and nothing else. Am I missing something or is this a bug? I am on widows 10 btw.

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Hey there sorry if this have been answered already but I can't seem to find an answer an searching. Until now I was playing the android version but since I finally managed to repair my pc I thought of trying the windows version. The thing is that after the "You must be 18" screen I only get a black screen and nothing else. Am I missing something or is this a bug? I am on widows 10 btw.
Graphics issues in this game are usually driver or codec related. Make sure your drivers are updated, and if that doesn't work search for the K-Lite codec pack (it's posted somewhere on this site).

My I5-3317 with Intel 4000 integrated laptop (AKA: Potato) runs this game flawlessly.

Mikor987

May 20, 2020
Do you match the minimum system requirements?

Processor: Intel Pentium Dual-Core T4200 (2×2.0GHz) or AMD equivalent
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 8800 (512MB) /
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Storage: 2 GB available space

Crippy

May 28, 2018
This is the correct answer for attic key. Some of us might find at the entrance of the cave but I found at the west side of forest. So location is random but you need to buy bonus room for 10.000

Is there any chance to lit 11th torch inside the cave? Is it possible yet?
No...possibly the next release.

Desoba

Jun 16, 2017
For those struggling to find chest keys or broken keys, variable for the broken keys is #167. If I'm not mistaken. It's worth to try anyways.
Edit: Worst case scenario #167 is for chest key.

Last edited:

Mikor987

May 20, 2020
For those struggling to find chest keys or broken keys, variable for the broken keys is #167. If I'm not mistaken. It's worth to try anyways.
Edit: Worst case scenario #167 is for chest key.
Even better, you also drop System.json or Items.json to get LABELS!

Last edited:
Reactions: Desoba

Cybermorf

Mar 7, 2019
Graphics issues in this game are usually driver or codec related. Make sure your drivers are updated, and if that doesn't work search for the K-Lite codec pack (it's posted somewhere on this site).

My I5-3317 with Intel 4000 integrated laptop (AKA: Potato) runs this game flawlessly.
Yes I have the latest version for both of these.

Do you match the minimum system requirements?

Processor: Intel Pentium Dual-Core T4200 (2×2.0GHz) or AMD equivalent
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 8800 (512MB) /
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Storage: 2 GB available space
I have a double Xeon processor at 2.4 8gb ddr3 ram and Nvidia Quadro FX 4600.

4.50 star(s) 507 Votes