Mikor987

May 20, 2020
Yes I have the latest version for both of these.

I have a double Xeon processor at 2.4 8gb ddr3 ram and Nvidia Quadro FX 4600.
It should be OK! Are you sure your graphic card is activated? Google activate graphic card windows 10.
Check this too:

Last edited:

lucratif

Oct 24, 2018
Hello, I can't find the "Kamasutra Scroll" from the last version ( 46082 ), can someone help me ? (I finished the story line tho)
EDIT : I found the chest, but not the key*

Troy9000

Jun 4, 2020
HELP! I'm completely stuck in the cave w/ Clare. The snake is gone now (not sure how I did that) and I found the roach, but I have ZERO clue what to do next.
i'm stuck in a different part of the cave i dont have a barrel to capture the snake nor do i have any bombs to clear the rocks - i feel like abandoning this game , there are stairs that lead up but i have it saved there for now , just been shifting the rocks around ... Ugh ! i'm still playing v. 36061. I think i missed something.
e2c9XXM.gif

Mikor987

May 20, 2020
i'm stuck in a different part of the cave i dont have a barrel to capture the snake nor do i have any bombs to clear the rocks - i feel like abandoning this game , there are stairs that lead up but i have it saved there for now , just been shifting the rocks around ... Ugh ! i'm still playing v. 36061. I think i missed something.
View attachment 775541
Is this where you are:
Cave Room with stairs to Maca Valley thanks to Setriven.

Reactions: Troy9000

justsum

Mar 22, 2020
Is there a trigger for the atic chest key? I have gone back and forth to that palm tree and the key never spawns.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Ummm I DL the new version and the advice thing says the update is done? Is there no content or did something go wrong?
Let's see here ........ Hmmmmmmmmm .......... NLT wasting 2 weeks of his time to upload nothing ......... Then most of us played that nothing and got to 46% completion ............. Hmmmmmmm .............. Nope, working as intended

Reactions: donita
4.50 star(s) 507 Votes