mgi19

Aug 7, 2020
hello everyone i'm new here . i have a question, why my game wont running at second time? at first run very smooth . after break, i cant play it anymore . just stuck on loading cursor, but still in desktop . but on task manager is running . any solution ?

Shades

Jul 20, 2017
Does anyone know the current requirements for Diana's booty call? There's too much stuff and I don't want to waste my money

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
hello everyone i'm new here . i have a question, why my game wont running at second time? at first run very smooth . after break, i cant play it anymore . just stuck on loading cursor, but still in desktop . but on task manager is running . any solution ?
I has this problem once, try restart computer and play it again. It was hepled me.

Does anyone know the current requirements for Diana's booty call? There's too much stuff and I don't want to waste my money
You need certainly stereo, maybe some exterior renovation.

How to reach the gun at the top of the hill in the latest update?
You can't yet

Mikor987

May 20, 2020
Thank you but i am not friendly with either programs.
They are free tools to compare directories/folders:

for windows

for Linux/MAC/windows

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Thanks . Ill try to explore .. do u have the code? Money code in game guardian? . So may number cant find the real thing
Which code do you mean ? Do you mean the names of the variable ?
Here are the variables from the old v36061. Do you mine this? just more current?

I only play with the PC and with Windows. I don't understand anything about Mac, Linus, Androids ...

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
C

Can u help me locate the file? The save files i mean. I think nadia game apk have invisible data files
U cant see the save files in a non-rooted Android device. You need a rooted android device to access your save files. Kindly read the OP before playing or posting. Its been made for the benifit of the players only. Its all mentioned there clearly. All save file locations for PC Android etc are mentioned. Read man for god's sake read.

CarleyxDoug

Aug 6, 2020
Does the update work on the compressed version? Or is it only compatible with the original one? Oh nvm, compressed version has its own update file.

bulbilicious

Aug 18, 2020
Stuck on 44% complete, not sure if its a bug or what. Soul Crystal is telling me that 'Someone is at the library that could use your help', but only diana is at the library and i've got through all dialogue i can with her, yet the game will not progress. Any ideas?:(

Gothard

Sep 30, 2018
Stuck on 44% complete, not sure if its a bug or what. Soul Crystal is telling me that 'Someone is at the library that could use your help', but only diana is at the library and i've got through all dialogue i can with her, yet the game will not progress. Any ideas?:(
This is how started lates update, you get that tip from soul crystal. You should see there how Ranger enter library. Try copy update files one more time, in worst download whole game again.

mcmng

May 19, 2020
pretty good game overall, I'm not particularly fond of the grind part but it's nowhere near mmo levels of grinding so that's good. I have one request though: Devs should put subtitles in the cutscenes, there are people out there (like me) who play the game with the sound muted.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Looks like you miss previouse update, try download full game in last version.

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes