ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
well what can i say give someone the time and next they want your watch .that is the nature of this world my friend
the way i look at updates stated time or not is it will be here when it gets here just play enough games so you are not knuckle rubbing waiting for the next update to come along
Take my watch. It's a blue-light special anyway ;)...

Someone who can should just post the countdown clock link in the OP, so well-meaning users can just point these requests to that link.

Viggy

Jan 5, 2019
The thing that annoyed me the most about the red herring joke is how painfully obvious it was. It's as if NLT chewed a well mashed legumes soup and regurgitated it back to their mouth to make sure even the most braindead person to ever grace the face of the earth gets the message, and yet... Not the brightest bunch playing this gorgeous game I can tell you that much.

Can't help but feel sorry for the poor bastards though, they all share the same puny braincell. PepeHands.png

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Take my watch. It's a blue-light special anyway ;)...

Someone who can should just post the countdown clock link in the OP, so well-meaning users can just point these requests to that link.
That's presuming (a lot) that people can/will actually go read the OP .....

Mikor987

May 20, 2020
The thing that annoyed me the most about the red herring joke is how painfully obvious it was. It's as if NLT chewed a well mashed legumes soup and regurgitated it back to their mouth to make sure even the most braindead person to ever grace the face of the earth gets the message, and yet... Not the brightest bunch playing this gorgeous game I can tell you that much.

Can't help but feel sorry for the poor bastards though, they all share the same puny braincell. View attachment 795997
I do not think the case is about brain cell, it is about probably more than 50% having to learn the English language as a second or even third language. This is a world forum after all.

Expressions easy to understand because part of your life can become very difficult to understand because learners try to decipher them literally: scoot over, put lipstick on a pig, don't be such a wet blanket, working the graveyard shift, first base, second base, ...

Gkar

May 23, 2020
Why does everyone get so jittery days before a new update? Just go to the MC's house, pull out your cellphone and enjoy some well deserved booty calls. Or maybe go the the Full Mast and have a drink. You could even go to the beach and spend some time fishing, not for prize money, just fun. After all this is ONLY a game; so have fun!

Arguing with members who are voluntarily giving us a great time for FREE is beyond ludicrous. You must be Americans; taking out a mostly peaceful protest against our forum. Please show a little appreciation for the most enjoyable adult game currently available.

To the developers: T H A N K Y O U ! ! !

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
I do not think the case is about brain cell, it is about probably more than 50% having to learn the English language as a second or even third language. This is a world forum after all.

Expressions easy to understand because part of your life can become very difficult to understand because learners try to decipher them literally: scoot over, put lipstick on a pig, don't be such a wet blanket, working the graveyard shift, first base, second base, ...
Nobody says scoot over or wet blanket, this guy is clearly british and needs to go back on-topic. Tomorrow is a big day, we'll probably do Kaley at last

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
tomorrow a update, and next one is on my birthday, some good stuff happens than at last, (48)

i love this game , think always , go wait some updates so there is much more, but is only game i can restart always from start , and here its 5 a 6 pm so never get all in 1 day, so have 1,5 day fun

Feb 13, 2019
Why does everyone get so jittery days before a new update? Just go to the MC's house, pull out your cellphone and enjoy some well deserved booty calls. Or maybe go the the Full Mast and have a drink. You could even go to the beach and spend some time fishing, not for prize money, just fun. After all this is ONLY a game; so have fun!

Arguing with members who are voluntarily giving us a great time for FREE is beyond ludicrous. You must be Americans; taking out a mostly peaceful protest against our forum. Please show a little appreciation for the most enjoyable adult game currently available.

You can't do booty calls at ur house. Have to go outside for that

klobber

Apr 20, 2020

Can't help but feel sorry for the poor bastards though, they all share the same puny braincell. View attachment 795997
I'll take a break from lampooning brain capacity to note that part of what may have tripped up many is that, because they were too quick to click and stroke- stroke and click?- they may have clicked through the dialogue where Evie begins with okay smartass... which, whatever one's understanding of red herrings, rainbows, cakes and whateverthefuck she said, is the clearest of indicators that you are about to be fucked with. Some might say that, upon being told that, if you go to the boards to ask, you risk being laughed at is an even clearer indicator that you just got fucked with, but to say that is to lack empathy :sneaky:

I would think that many often get caught flatfooted when Evie shows up- as she does to announce the end of an update- without clicking the Soul Crystal. As the dev has used this time to needle, they might want to be on their toes this time around.

In case that wasn't on topic enough, pls dev make get blowjab tomorrow Kayly or Jenat?

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
You can't do booty calls at ur house. Have to go outside for that
You can do it from home, you cannot do it from the yard though if I recall right.

If you think this is most enjoyable game currently available than you haven't played too many. You have to broaden your horizons. :LOL:
It is great so far but it has not been finished yet so time will tell. Renders and animations are nice........ I have seen comparable or better though.
In regards to appreciation, did you support the dev(s) on Patreon or by buying their other game (Lust Epidemic) on Steam? They need funds to continue, you know, words are cheap. I know a few nations that go this way...... just words....... And no, I am not American but that statement was at least a low blow if you know what that means.

Last edited:

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
I am going to have a lot of fun playing this as I did playing Lust Epidemic. :)(y)
Nah, I like it but not better. What they needed in Lust E. Was a way to access the girls in the dorm bedrooms earlier, as it was you had already finished the game before you accessed them. A comment on Nadia, I find the massuse to be very expensive for services rendered.

lolgotem

Jun 8, 2020
It is great so far but it has not been finished yet so time will tell. Renders and animations are nice........ I have seen comparable or better though.
If this game actually finishes development it's already a 1%'er.

The best games out right now are potato farms for Patreon $$$ that will never leave development hell, word to Summertime Saga. It's the Star Citizen mentality.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 513 Votes