Vulcan23

Oct 20, 2019
Only really qualm about the game is the fact that I wish there was a recipe tracker. The purpose is probably to get to explore the world more but it honestly just feels like needless backtracking for recipe locations I can't even remember without using external sources.

Jan 7, 2018
Only really qualm about the game is the fact that I wish there was a recipe tracker. The purpose is probably to get to explore the world more but it honestly just feels like needless backtracking for recipe locations I can't even remember without using external sources.
Isn't there a chest next to shrine with all the recipes?

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Isn't there a chest next to shrine with all the recipes?
Yup, that was added a couple releases ago. Easy to miss though, especially if the play style is "skip the story text to get to the good stuff"

damaged1969

Jul 24, 2019
I can't pin-point them, as I suspect NLT have done some custom shape dialling as well, but, I'm pretty certain the characters are all Genesis 2. I don't think the rendering was done in Daz, I actually suspect he used Octane in either 3DS MAX or Cinema 4D. Maybe Blender, but my biggest suspect is 3DS MAX due to the lighting and because of how complex, yet fluid the animations are.
Octane is the reason why skins look softer than in Daz. For Octane, one needs to (more or less) re-build the materials. A designer can use most of the textures made for the character, but how the textures are applied to the character and used to render a skin and such is different.
Yes I agree with it, but mostly I do not think it is a one person job... there must be a team behind it... with everything going on, renderings, character generation, storyline and so on...

Reactions: Dripping

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Yes I agree with it, but mostly I do not think it is a one person job... there must be a team behind it... with everything going on, renderings, character generation, storyline and so on...
I vaguely recall NLT had previously mentioned it IS a team, not just 1 person.

Reactions: Ssauj

Not_A_Horse

Feb 12, 2018
Useful option would be to not cheat at all. Useful option would be to not promote cheating to people who can barely copy/paste 2 folders on top of each other to update. Useful option would be to make them read/search/use the crystal. Useful option would be to stop pretending the game is buggy without altering code by cheat/mod .....
I have no idea why people feel the need to cheat. This isn't a hard game! Literally just follow the directions given by the crystal. It's not rocket science.

Simselbart

Sep 27, 2019
Do some one have a save file from 3-6 updates ago? I have got a new computer and dont wanna start from the beginning. Thank you.

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
I have no idea why people feel the need to cheat. This isn't a hard game! Literally just follow the directions given by the crystal. It's not rocket science.
By now, I've come to the point where I really have to restrain myself to not tell people who suffer some "bug" like idols not spawning for them, that it's because the game's AI detected that they're stupid cunts.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Do some one have a save file from 3-6 updates ago? I have got a new computer and dont wanna start from the beginning. Thank you.
That, and everything you need, can be easily found here. Literally all you need to do is read that and follow the links in that very first post for everything.

Piotrek

Aug 19, 2018
Would anyone be able update the main page Pinups. Racaty host provides an exe file instead of the zip file...Thanks.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Most slobs do it for infinite $, then fuck their game, then come crying in here, then realise $ means nothing, then the game updates with new useless stuff to buy, then they cheat again, then the end-game Evie joke makes them question their IQ, then they come here again to ponder if a fake cake leading to a red herring is the universal truth they were seeking all their lives

hitman225

Sep 6, 2019
Since people are waiting for the unlikely coming weekly report, here I post 2 of the 10 pages [ ER ] event which I made last week for fun.

It doesn't happen in the game ToN at any timeline.

Based on ToN file material, very few basic photoshop skill, and my imagination.

1598896916021.png

1598896998844.png

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes