Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Get the full build from previous version (v44), get the update-only (v46), unzip both, copy/paste v46 on top of v44, overwrite, pray you didn't mess up, start the .exe

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
hey.. maybe i am an idiot.. but can somebody explain how to instal the update..
If you have v44 or less just download new update and than copy it to game folder. But if you have some version less than v44, you must download all updates from your version to v46.
If you have v46082, its newest version and you don't need update.
But there is original version and compressed and you can't mix them.
BTW, day after tomorrow will be the new release.

Reactions: pera90

Viggy

Jan 5, 2019
Damn, these trolls truly have hit a new low resorting to recycling their old tricks.
Can't believe some of you still fall for it though. NOPPERS.gif

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
What characters will be in the next update? (sorry for my poor english XD)
By weekly reports Janet and Naomi. By me probably Diana and Kayle - its sometime from them last scenes and them have most urgent parts now. Kayle is missing and Diana need hide Clair.
Maybe Janet's scene is just call to MC about Kayle.

Reactions: codex35

Viggy

Jan 5, 2019
While I do hope Janet calls Henry to announce she's visiting his newly renewed home, If feel we won't be having any Janet scene till perhaps next 2 updates or so.

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

Patrik

Mar 8, 2017
developer said report on sunday
In my timezone it is Monday. The release date is aligned with UTC so I aligned the weekly update to UTC too.
It is maybe a misunderstanding, you are right that for them it is sunday evening, but for me it is Monday morning.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
how to use update only?
You'll need the full previous version of the game and then you can just copy the update files into the game folder and replace the old ones. It's not a stand-alone-update and you will have to download a full version at least once.

Wearablenine

Sep 21, 2017
Anyone get stuck at the end of v32051 when we're told to give Madalyn and another part of the pirate dairy at Church in her room but she isn't there?

Is there a fix?
Fixed it.

On the walkthrough, it says to eat the Maca Plant and visit Jessica and then after that. Show Madalyn the second piece of the Pirate Dairy.

I visited Madalyn instead before eating the Maca Plant. All is good for now.

Reactions: Mikor987

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Its not bug, its "fucked up with game by yourself"
This problem have only cheaters, than its not problem of NLT.
:)
Omnikuken often says this beautifully: "They cannot read" :
. . - Dark Coven has . publicly apologized . to those who use cheat.
. . - Red Knight has promised to fix this as soon as he can.
You see, your wrong. There's a function called "Search" . . . :)
Here: Hint

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
:)
Omnikuken often says this beautifully: "They cannot read" :
. . - Dark Coven has . publicly apologized . to those who use cheat.
. . - Red Knight has promised to fix this as soon as he can.
You see, your wrong. There's a function called "Search" . . . :)
Here: Hint
Ok, but I mean Dark Coven and Red Knight are not part of NLT (I'm sorry if I'm wrong)
Thats mean, its not game bug and not Dev bug. Its mod bug, thats mean you are wrong.
And I'm long time in this thread. Usually I try to help, if I can. And I perfectly know where is searchbox...

Patrik

Mar 8, 2017
less than 48 hours to go! cant wait for things to get A"head" with clare :sneaky:
Any news about that? We had a content with her in the previous update so I don't expect too much now, but she is at 3 hearts so maybe a booty call.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Only 1 dude was coming in here with weekly updates. He said lolnope anymore so no1 will do it and every1 will start crying/speculating while we wait another day for the release

Viggy

Jan 5, 2019
Only 1 dude was coming in here with weekly updates. He said lolnope anymore so no1 will do it and every1 will start crying/speculating while we wait another day for the release
Some kind soul will show up to fill in the void trust me, no need to anticipate the worst. FeelsOkayMan.png

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
slawa.cap

I did not harm you. Why are you scolding me ?

I know this bug and know how to fix it programmatically: It is needed a single if-then query and the bug is gone. Deliberately not fixing an easy-to-fix bug is a very worse bug !

Usually I try to help, if I can.
OK that's good. Please do this and help those with whom Madalene is gone. And let the judge and insult. Because that's a worse bug than installing a cheat mod was offered in the F95zone !

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes