Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Useful option would be to not cheat at all. Useful option would be to not promote cheating to people who can barely copy/paste 2 folders on top of each other to update. Useful option would be to make them read/search/use the crystal. Useful option would be to stop pretending the game is buggy without altering code by cheat/mod .....

sakarsane

May 31, 2017
Useful option would be to not cheat at all. Useful option would be to not promote cheating to people who can barely copy/paste 2 folders on top of each other to update. Useful option would be to make them read/search/use the crystal. Useful option would be to stop pretending the game is buggy without altering code by cheat/mod .....
at least let me alter items amout to 9999 and all necessary is done

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
It stops at 99 and nothing will ever spawn again. Might also crap out if you got $ and too many items

sakarsane

May 31, 2017
It stops at 99 and nothing will ever spawn again. Might also crap out if you got $ and too many items
correct me if i wrong i change to gold tailsmen to 999 and chest key to 99 necessary itme like rock bomb pile weed,can damage to future expension

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Hello ToN fans (including me). For those interested in the game assets, I have compiled a list with some of them, (mostly the buildings). I am still trying to find others (the characters maybe hard) but I posted them in this thread:

https://f95zone.to/threads/nlt-media-character-assets.49903/post-4099341

If you know of some assets not included, please share and I'll update the list.

Thank you.
I can't pin-point them, as I suspect NLT have done some custom shape dialling as well, but, I'm pretty certain the characters are all Genesis 2. I don't think the rendering was done in Daz, I actually suspect he used Octane in either 3DS MAX or Cinema 4D. Maybe Blender, but my biggest suspect is 3DS MAX due to the lighting and because of how complex, yet fluid the animations are.
Octane is the reason why skins look softer than in Daz. For Octane, one needs to (more or less) re-build the materials. A designer can use most of the textures made for the character, but how the textures are applied to the character and used to render a skin and such is different.

Reactions: damaged1969

donita

Feb 8, 2019
View attachment 794951

can anyone post the full report?
only Sir Har
Profuse apologies to Klobber, Tony Black and Omnikuken for getting some of their posts deleted, by site moderators, along with several of mine as prime instigator of a lost conversation. Sorry about that gentlemen. While open discussion about mother-son incest, deep-throating and sodomising women and, in fact, every imaginable natural and unnatural sexual act seems de rigueur hereabouts, mention of age and intelligence, in certain contexts at least, appears to consign opinion to the void summarily. Go figure. :unsure: What a strange, perverse and amusing place this is. I will try my best to appear much less intelligent than I really am in future posts although, for my girlfriend's sake, won't be masturbating up to standard or more than I feel necessary while still a member of f95zone. o_O Sorry to disappoint.

(Not really.)

Later.
Hi Harpocrates, for me you only known by that and still, I feel bad on what happening to you. I hope you still always take part of our f95zone threat, especialy ToN. We miss your weekly updates and your analyse about posible the future updates plot.

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes