oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
I have no idea why people feel the need to cheat.
There are many different reasons and motives for doing this. age, invalidity, other interests ... etc.) All those who cannot imagine a single one of these many different reasons and needs are logically incapable of loving these people, taking them seriously and helping them when they have problems. This lack of understanding and missing empathy is by no means to be seen as something positive.

chart995

Dec 10, 2018
Just want to say for those having difficulty finding a roach. Check your inventory. I spent the last 20 minutes visiting every location multiple times trying to find a roach. Then I stopped to think and decided to check and... yep I had obviously picked it up a while before I needed it. The more you know.

Nakasan

Mar 11, 2018
The next chapter of Treasure of Nadia is coming soon...
DAYS
HOURS
MINUTES
SECONDS

and that is from here

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
I vaguely recall NLT had previously mentioned it IS a team, not just 1 person.
Definitely, the updates are way faster to be coming from a single person. This is the only smart dev in all of erotic gaming industry. Very pre-planned.

Oldmantac

Mar 4, 2020
Most slobs do it for infinite $, then fuck their game, then come crying in here, then realise $ means nothing, then the game updates with new useless stuff to buy, then they cheat again, then the end-game Evie joke makes them question their IQ, then they come here again to ponder if a fake cake leading to a red herring is the universal truth they were seeking all their lives
While I generally agree with what you are saying and have agreed all along, there is now a money cheat built into the game by the developers. Is it necessary to use? Of course not. I already had close to .5M of legit cash I worked for (and had actually spent around that already)

So I used the cheat. Not because I needed it, and I doubt it will speed up game play. I just figured why not? It shouldn't break the game if the devs intentionally wrote it in.

As far as the red herring I can understand some not understanding its meaning, however it wasn't the only hint it was a joke. He mentioned it was images not in the game folder. So unless there was an external link embedded, it literally had to be a hoax.

Nakasan

Mar 11, 2018
Never has been. 1st and 15th like clockwork except ONE time.
well what can i say give someone the time and next they want your watch .that is the nature of this world my friend
the way i look at updates stated time or not is it will be here when it gets here just play enough games so you are not knuckle rubbing waiting for the next update to come along

Reactions: Chipper2083
4.50 star(s) 513 Votes