stan6667

Aug 2, 2019
i clicked on the soul crystal, and i miss a extra, what are the "extras" ?? (i havent finish the update, so excited xD)

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Just asking if anyone has had this problem. While playing the game I get to 38% and when you get your travel clothes to search deeper into the jungle you find Clara about to get raped by her goons. Then you run into ash and he disappears back into the woods believing he protects the gold bears. After the dialog with Clara my character stands and no controls work at all but the game features are still running. In this part of the game or am I just retarded. Done tried deleting and reloading the game and it never worked. Any ideas guys? Please and thanks!!!
You get new clothes in v46, you're way too early for them and you should follow what the crystal tells you. Other than that, git gud with updating and don't cheat

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
... In this part of the game or am I just retarded. Done tried deleting and reloading the game and it never worked. Any ideas guys? Please and thanks!!!
Yes the game blocked and i playing with PC i GO TO DOWNLOAD the full version like you say for test
Do you have not enough free memory? Too many other applications open?
Do you have Hard Drive: 2 GB free, Ram: 512 MB free?
If all of this is okay, then your game have a strange bug somewhere.

Secure your saves. Delete your game completely,
including the entire path User Data in \Users\<Your User Name>\AppData\Local\User Data.
Restart the latest full version ToN. If this works correctly, then copy your saves back.
If it doesn't work after this, delete your saves.

Unrecoverable bugs

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
Need help sometimes in middle of gaming its just stopped and back to my phone home screen. Kinda new to playing these typa games on android.
There's only one reason why that could happen. You probably connected or removed your charger when playing the game. That quits the game for some reason. Unfortunately i can't do anything to fix that, the fix has to come from the Developer, the problem has already been reported to the Dev.

qwertyboss

Apr 2, 2020
Instead, I pass along apologies from Harpocrates, "...for no longer being able to share the Weekly Report, game and updates on site, in the future as I have done previously." He has been banned from commenting on the ToN thread.
oh no :,( and now who's gonna post every week that "they love the game but have a girlfriend that is available whenever their urges come up"

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes