omega_rugal

Engaged Member
Aug 24, 2018
i expect to see mandalyn sofia in heels scene !!!!!!! i want to see mandalyn (mother superior ) since lust epidemic :p

zain_d

May 5, 2017
I got 19/20 pages and I'm missing the deep throat one with Pricia and i can't seem to find the missing key, i checked the list and as far as i remember i got those all and i checked all of the places there's no key anywhere, does anyone know what might be the problem?

zain_d

May 5, 2017
So i have an android and i have a question, when the new version is released, do i have to restart all over again or will my content be saved once i download the game again on my device? Or do i just choose the chapter and my save is just wasted?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
So i have an android and i have a question, when the new version is released, do i have to restart all over again or will my content be saved once i download the game again on my device? Or do i just choose the chapter and my save is just wasted?
A bit of both : not-official build will delete your save. Official release has chapter select. Just play on PC

BadWarThunder

May 9, 2020
I've reached that part where you have sex with Alia and Kaley and those 2 nutjobs that work with Clare find you and they MC and company ran off and have a discussion after which they decide to fight back....when the MC goes to follow Kaley and Alia is behind him to go back, the MC stops just at the boundary of that area and the game freezes.

PS: Can't attach screenshot.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
At what % are you guys? I'm only missing a few keys and chests and I'm at 40% while I see there are save files at 46%?
Whats you version? If v46082, you can reach 46% (first nubmer of version). But you need find all pages and play all booty call.

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes