PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Hmm that may be the case then as I do have v46082. Now if I only could find that post where I saw the 46% save file :LOL:
There are posts from Alpine Eagle with all saves, or from Mikor987 with loactions all keys and chests
https://f95zone.to/threads/treasure-of-nadia-v42072-nlt-media.38582/post-2896935
https://f95zone.to/threads/treasure-of-nadia-v38062-nlt-media.38582/post-3694584
https://f95zone.to/threads/treasure-of-nadia-v40071-nlt-media.38582/post-3781641

Reactions: Mikor987

klobber

Apr 20, 2020
Really? I mean... as much as I agreed with the sentiment of the deleted posts at times and as much as I get frustrated with this thread being full of people asking the same questions over and over and over again (ofttimes just a post or two below the last time it was asked or answered)... you guys were pretty much just passive-aggressively calling a good chunk of people in the thread retarded children. Were you really surprised when the mods stepped in?
I was going to post a long-winded, yet semi-cogent response. Instead, I pass along apologies from Harpocrates, "...for no longer being able to share the Weekly Report, game and updates on site, in the future as I have done previously." He has been banned from commenting on the ToN thread.

I suppose we can hope (and implore) the overlords (to) reconsider. Surely, they will already be looking at this comment for license to assert authority. Perhaps they can try out temperance, on Harpocrates at least; I don't really give a shit what they do to me.

Formally, to keep it on-topic: dev when happen pls I wanna see fuck Jenat.

I'll settle for the demon fingerbanging Madalyn, but would be overjoyed to find (a digitized) Harpocrates in the Squallmart parking lot, selling jade talismans to tourists at 1000 quid a pop.

• Haha
Reactions: spammity and Viggy

Warped77

Jul 13, 2020
Instead, I pass along apologies from Harpocrates, "...for no longer being able to share the Weekly Report, game and updates on site, in the future as I have done previously." He has been banned from commenting on the ToN thread.
Really? Well, that definitely does seem a bit... much. Shit.

Also to formally stay on topic: IMHO, Janet can wait. We got an overload of the balloon-titted MILF trope in LI... I'd be okay enjoying the other girls for a while here before we dive completely in there (since this game will probably follow the same path as most other 'fuck your mom' games, where the MC seems to lose interest in all the younger, hotter LIs once he reaches his incestuous ultimate goal).

Zyz fgh

Jul 6, 2020
Android - Treasure of Nadia [v46082]
Incest Patched version - Made by Me ofcourse, who else?

Mega

Note: When you encounter an error at the beginning that says "It has been detected that this game contains a modified, unauthorized config file that could impact display text. Would you like to restore your config file?" - Select "NO" to let the incest patch take effect. Then you're good to go.
Different between incest patch and normal game please reply

TheFapperBoy

Aug 13, 2017
Dude, I just fell into the rabbit hole that is this game last night. I started playing at 10PM, and didnt stop until about 6AM. Masterful fucking game. I can't believe its taken me this long to play this.

Reactions: CaptJack

Warped77

Jul 13, 2020
Dude, I just fell into the rabbit hole that is this game last night. I started playing at 10PM, and didnt stop until about 6AM. Masterful fucking game. I can't believe its taken me this long to play this.
Seeing how much you liked this game, it's probably worth checking out Lust Epidemic, the previous game in the series. There's not as much variety in LIs (LE leans heavily into the 'Big Tits' and 'MILF' tags) and the graphics aren't quite as super-polished as ToN, but it's a good game too and playing it will help the plot of ToN make more sense.

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
Different between incest patch and normal game please reply
You'd call janet "mom" in incest patched, you'd call janet "janet" in normal version. Same goes for your sister. If you're an incest fan, these will take you out of the game.

TheFapperBoy

Aug 13, 2017
Seeing how much you liked this game, it's probably worth checking out Lust Epidemic, the previous game in the series. There's not as much variety in LIs (LE leans heavily into the 'Big Tits' and 'MILF' tags) and the graphics aren't quite as super-polished as ToN, but it's a good game too and playing it will help the plot of ToN make more sense.
Oh, yeah. I already checked that out. Treasure of Nadia is a complete upgrade across the board to all their previous games. I've been spoiled by Treasure of Nadia now, so it's a little hard going back and playing Lust Epidemic.:geek:

Warped77

Jul 13, 2020
Oh, yeah. I already checked that out. Treasure of Nadia is a complete upgrade across the board to all their previous games. I've been spoiled by Treasure of Nadia now, so it's a little hard going back and playing Lust Epidemic.:geek:
It is, I agree. Plus, I'm not huge into ridiculously-proportioned MILFs, so that didn't help either.

Still... I'm glad I went back and played through it anyway, as I still had fun with it and now I understand all the references and guest appearances in ToN.

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
It is, I agree. Plus, I'm not huge into ridiculously-proportioned MILFs, so that didn't help either.

Still... I'm glad I went back and played through it anyway, as I still had fun with it and now I understand all the references and guest appearances in ToN.
What was cringy was those male voices that the girls had, it aches my body hair, in order to avoid ban i never mentioned, but clearly either NLT didnt have enough cash so they had to improvise, or the voice actor is a trans person.

SOULDrasil

Apr 16, 2018
You mean with Janet ? the mom ?
As in many other incest games, it is slowly being abandoned, with each update getting closer and closer to this goal longed for by many. Now we're at 46%. I guess at about 75%, 80% this really starts. That's just my guess. And I wouldn't be surprised if I'm wrong.

How is this "unable to play" expressed? is the game blocked? Or what's wrong?
So what are you playing with? PC, Android, update? compiled?
I suspect: play the full version on a PC. And then this will work.
Yes the game blocked and i playing with PC i GO TO DOWNLOAD the full version like you say for test

Hammer318

Feb 2, 2020
Just asking if anyone has had this problem. While playing the game I get to 38% and when you get your travel clothes to search deeper into the jungle you find Clara about to get raped by her goons. Then you run into ash and he disappears back into the woods believing he protects the gold bears. After the dialog with Clara my character stands and no controls work at all but the game features are still running. In this part of the game or am I just retarded. Done tried deleting and reloading the game and it never worked. Any ideas guys? Please and thanks!!!

Nemesiz691

Sep 16, 2018
Android - Treasure of Nadia [v46082]
Incest Patched version - Made by Me ofcourse, who else?

Mega

Note: When you encounter an error at the beginning that says "It has been detected that this game contains a modified, unauthorized config file that could impact display text. Would you like to restore your config file?" - Select "NO" to let the incest patch take effect. Then you're good to go.
Need help sometimes in middle of gaming its just stopped and back to my phone home screen. Kinda new to playing these typa games on android.

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes