oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
i want sex jant pls know when update do sex???
You mean with Janet ? the mom ?
As in many other incest games, it is slowly being abandoned, with each update getting closer and closer to this goal longed for by many. Now we're at 46%. I guess at about 75%, 80% this really starts. That's just my guess. And I wouldn't be surprised if I'm wrong.

someone can help i can't play in the cave with Alia and Kaley
How is this "unable to play" expressed? is the game blocked? Or what's wrong?
So what are you playing with? PC, Android, update? compiled?
I suspect: play the full version on a PC. And then this will work.

Reactions: srteare

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
As in many other incest games, it is slowly being abandoned, with each update getting closer and closer to this goal longed for by many. Now we're at 46%. I guess at about 75%, 80% this really starts. That's just my guess. And I wouldn't be surprised if I'm wrong.
technically now both Janet and the MC want to let it happen, Janet simply doesn't know that MC knows

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
please give me a lot of money save files
If you do the Squallmart secret combo, you'll have enough money to buy literally everything available and still have at least a couple millions left.

Having said that, I recommend keeping a separate save file before doing so, because
  • There's no need to buy everything at this point of the game.
  • Occasionally, some of the items become cheaper to buy with new releases.
  • Who knows if NLT has some special plans for the secret combo money?

Reactions: Nasi Bungkus
Sep 27, 2019
Profuse apologies to Klobber, Tony Black and Omnikuken for getting some of their posts deleted, by site moderators, along with several of mine as prime instigator of a lost conversation. Sorry about that gentlemen. While open discussion about mother-son incest, deep-throating and sodomising women and, in fact, every imaginable natural and unnatural sexual act seems de rigueur hereabouts, mention of age and intelligence, in certain contexts at least, appears to consign opinion to the void summarily. Go figure. :unsure: What a strange, perverse and amusing place this is. I will try my best to appear much less intelligent than I really am in future posts although, for my girlfriend's sake, won't be masturbating up to standard or more than I feel necessary while still a member of f95zone. o_O Sorry to disappoint.

(Not really.)

Later.

Last edited:

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
Profuse apologies to Klobber, Tony Black and Omnikuken for getting some of their posts deleted, by site moderators, along with several of mine as prime instigator of a lost conversation. Sorry about that gentlemen. While open discussion about mother-son incest, deep-throating and sodomising women and, in fact, every imaginable natural and unnatural sexual act seems de rigueur hereabouts, mention of age and intelligence, in certain contexts at least, appears to consign opinion to the void summarily. Go figure. :unsure: What a strange, perverse and amusing place this is. I will try my best to appear less intelligent than I am in all future posts although, for my girlfriend's sake, won't be masturbating up to standard or any more than I feel necessary while still a member of f95zone. o_O
dood pls.

Tony Black

Dec 2, 2017
Profuse apologies to Klobber, Tony Black and Omnikuken for getting some of their posts deleted, by site moderators, along with several of mine as prime instigator of a lost conversation. Sorry about that gentlemen. While open discussion about mother-son incest, deep-throating and sodomising women and, in fact, every imaginable natural and unnatural sexual act seems de rigueur hereabouts, mention of age and intelligence, in certain contexts at least, appears to consign opinion to the void summarily. Go figure. :unsure: What a strange, perverse and amusing place this is. I will try my best to appear much less intelligent than I really am in future posts although, for my girlfriend's sake, won't be masturbating up to standard or more than I feel necessary while still a member of f95zone. o_O Sorry to disappoint.

(Not really.)

Later.
If the mods do not like intelligent conversation, it does make you wonder.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: klobber

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ It's more in line of : pointing out how most people around the thread can't read and would rival the IQ of a rock seems to trigger both the mods and a lot of other sensible dudes. Which in turn seems to be out of topic

Reactions: klobber

VeeBee1920

Nov 17, 2019
Honestly, I think it's more laziness rather than lack of intelligence. You see examples of this everywhere in real life - the co-worker who constantly asks you to walk him through a procedure rather than look it up himself in the manual, the child who can't get through a night of homework without asking the parent for the answer, just to name a couple.

It's just a lot more glaring when you see it in a thread such as this.

They do it because they know there will always be someone who will give them the answer. It makes no difference that the answer is sitting on the previous page of posts since it's easier to just post their question and come back later for the answer.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Game's been out/updated for almost a year now and the thread didn't evolved. You could argue it's beyond simple laziness at this point

VeeBee1920

Nov 17, 2019
@
Omnikuken

Your point is well taken but not everyone in this thread has followed this game since it first came out a year ago. I've only "discovered" this game fairly recently and it appears that a lot of other folks have as well. I think both our points have merit and it can be argued that the reason for the constant asking of the same question is probably a smattering of both.

Regardless, annoying as it is, this will never stop until people stop giving the answers, thus forcing the lazy / unintelligent posters to look up the answers themselves.

Then again, the entire point of a thread such as this is to help each other out, so it's really a slippery slope. I don't envy the moderators since they're really in a "damned if they do, damned if they don't" position.

Reactions: worldofmac84

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
If the mods do not like intelligent conversation, it does make you wonder.
That's a very difficult question: what is intelligent ?

In my opinion, acting intelligently is answering questions correctly and helping people with problems.
Anything that differs from this is not very intelligent.
In my opinion, the mods responded correctly according to their task.

Here's something smart: Do you like that kind of intelligent ?

R 16b.png R 18-9a.png

That's a very difficult question: what is intelligent ?

Warped77

Jul 13, 2020

(Not really.)

Later.
Really? I mean... as much as I agreed with the sentiment of the deleted posts at times and as much as I get frustrated with this thread being full of people asking the same questions over and over and over again (ofttimes just a post or two below the last time it was asked or answered)... you guys were pretty much just passive-aggressively calling a good chunk of people in the thread retarded children. Were you really surprised when the mods stepped in?

Jul 26, 2018
How do I get the loose screws and camera base? It's on the doctor's office but I didn't pick it up I go to xray machine first and a cut scene happened. Is there a way I can pick it up again? If I eat the plant and go to a doctor, the doctor wont go out anymore or do I need to restart the game since I only use one save file(save file 1).

PS: I play the game blind until I don't know what to do even there's a hint on the game so I will use the walkthrough. And that's where I found it out that I need to take the screws and the camera before heading out.

*Face palm*

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Really? I mean... as much as I agreed with the sentiment of the deleted posts at times and as much as I get frustrated with this thread being full of people asking the same questions over and over and over again (ofttimes just a post or two below the last time it was asked or answered)... you guys were pretty much just passive-aggressively calling a good chunk of people in the thread retarded children. Were you really surprised when the mods stepped in?
If the mods really wanted a clean thread, they'd start by deleting a bunch of those same-y questions getting thrown around in loops, which in turn would make us not come out and call every1 and their mom underage illeterate slobs. Modding works both ways
How do I get the loose screws and camera base? It's on the doctor's office but I didn't pick it up I go to xray machine first and a cut scene happened. Is there a way I can pick it up again? If I eat the plant and go to a doctor, the doctor wont go out anymore or do I need to restart the game since I only use one save file(save file 1).

PS: I play the game blind until I don't know what to do even there's a hint on the game so I will use the walkthrough. And that's where I found it out that I need to take the screws and the camera before heading out.

*Face palm*
It's pretty hard (aka almost impossible) to get blocked in the game. Check the crystal, it should point you out how to get them. Since you're "stuck" on that story part, the game won't advance until you get them. Ish

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
If the mods really wanted a clean thread, they'd start by deleting a bunch of those same-y questions getting thrown around in loops, which in turn would make us not come out and call every1 and their mom underage illeterate slobs. Modding works both ways

It's pretty hard (aka almost impossible) to get blocked in the game. Check the crystal, it should point you out how to get them. Since you're "stuck" on that story part, the game won't advance until you get them. Ish
Talking about why they deleted your posts is just a repeat of off-topic, isnt it?

Anyways, come sunday we'll have new preview, pls share :v

Warped77

Jul 13, 2020
I think you mean 'illiterate'. Oh, the irony... ;)

Anyway, I take heart that no matter how bad it gets in this thread... it'll always be a better place than the one for Corrupted Kingdoms, which is commonly filled with people who are upset that the creator has firmly stated they won't be able to fuck the 5-year-old sister of one of the LIs. :sick:

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes