Mikor987

May 20, 2020
Can anyone help me on this? in the area where you first cross a river there is a key on a cliff. I'm at the end game and there is one chest i haven't opened and I imagine this is the key i need for it. The pickaxe doesnt work on it so i have no way to climb and get it... Is it now impossible to get?
This key is unreachable in 46082, but you could find the missing one here:
07) List of all keys (46082): 19

Reactions: imnotarobot12345

MisterL

Sep 17, 2019
Tried this game for the first time and do enjoy it alot! The girls look amazing and the gameplay is fun.

But I'm stuck at one point and whatever I do, it seems I can't progress with the story.

According to the walkthrough the next step should be helping while rush hour in the bar, but Tasha only tells me rush hour will be soon. The soul crystal to "grab the maca plant" which makes no sense to me since I got one after getting rid of the ants and brought it to the parlor and put it into the garden of Pricia. After that I talked to Sofia and Diana.

I did search for quite some time in this thread for an answer/help but only found similar questions without a solution to this problem. :confused:

Mikor987

May 20, 2020
Tried this game for the first time and do enjoy it alot! The girls look amazing and the gameplay is fun.

But I'm stuck at one point and whatever I do, it seems I can't progress with the story.

According to the walkthrough the next step should be helping while rush hour in the bar, but Tasha only tells me rush hour will be soon. The soul crystal to "grab the maca plant" which makes no sense to me since I got one after getting rid of the ants and brought it to the parlor and put it into the garden of Pricia. After that I talked to Sofia and Diana.

I did search for quite some time in this thread for an answer/help but only found similar questions without a solution to this problem. :confused:
Leave the bar, go somewhere else, maybe estero park, then re-enter the bar.

Reactions: MisterL

MisterL

Sep 17, 2019
Leave the bar, go somewhere else, maybe estero park, then re-enter the bar.
Thx for taking your time to reply to my post.

This is something I already tried after reading a similar suggestion in this thread before, but it doesn't seem to work for me.

Tried changing locations several time with different locations. Talked to probably every NPC available. Went to the doc and the parlor for each of the "special therapies" provided by the girls there. Wennt through my booty calls and went to the park digging up more treasures.

Everything above didn't trigger the event at the bar and the door to the backyard is still closed.

Reactions: Mikor987

Mikor987

May 20, 2020
Thx for taking your time to reply to my post.

This is something I already tried after reading a similar suggestion in this thread before, but it doesn't seem to work for me.

Tried changing locations several time with different locations. Talked to probably every NPC available. Went to the doc and the parlor for each of the "special therapies" provided by the girls there. Wennt through my booty calls and went to the park digging up more treasures.

Everything above didn't trigger the event at the bar and the door to the backyard is still closed.
OK, post your saved game, we can have a look at it.

Reactions: MisterL

MisterL

Sep 17, 2019
OK, post your saved game, we can have a look at it.
I just found out what the problem was. Luckily I still had an older savegame just before you kill the ants to get your first meca plant. I brought this plant to the parlor/Pricia instead to the sqallmart/Emily. After doing it in the correct order and visiting Emily first I was able to get another plant in the park/mountain and brought this 2nd plant to Pricia. Next step was visiting Sofia, then Diana. After doing in this order I went to the bar and the event did trigger.

Would maybe a good idea for the devs to implement something to assure the correct order. Something like Pricia won't appear in her backyard before giving the first plant to Emily.

Reactions: Mikor987
Sep 27, 2019
anyone getting tired of Naomi and Alia? Why do we keep getting content for those two?
The scene is being set for a mother, daughter and MC threesome which I am sure many hereabouts will enjoy. I have no idea what demigoddess Naomi will move on to after that. Hopefully there aren't any pets or livestock at Estero Key.

Last edited:
Reactions: John McMaster
Sep 27, 2019
This game is very linear, it begins with voyerism, blowjob, handjob, assrub, pussy rub, 69, then penetration. There's been 3 voyerism scenes with Janet alone :/
The game isn't always quite that linear. Diana, for example, became a booty call babe with pretty much zero sexual contact with the MC beforehand. Considering Janet's popularity perhaps she will follow suit. :unsure: I kind of hope not though because I don't reckon many visitors to this thread deserve her. (n)

Last edited:
Reactions: Nelix171

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
Guys I have 19/20 pages can you tell me which one I am missing?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You're missing a Diana page.
https://f95zone.to/threads/treasure-of-nadia-v46082-nlt-media.38582/post-3683931
Check this to see where the chest with the page is.

If it's the seat and shift kamasutra page that you're missing then check page 61 of this walkthrough.

It tells you where the chest key and the chest is.

Last edited:

AlecVentrue

Jun 7, 2020
Wow hey , my Favourite is :
Clare best Body
the Female Doc, very sexy
Naomi beautyfullest Breasts
Janet same wonderful Breasts
Tasha snooty cheeky but absolute good as she is
Naomis Daughter Sweet, cute♥

Only one Question, will we ever be able to got Sex with the Church Lady, she is damn omfg Hot?
Tysm

4.50 star(s) 507 Votes