Sep 27, 2019
aight man

masturbating is nothing perverted

is totally natural and chill
Arrrrggghhh! Even blatantly obvious ironic humour, laid on an inch thick with a trowel, goes unrecognised and unappreciated hereabouts it seems. A very sad state of affairs to be sure. I blame the failure of modern parenting coupled with state sponsored education myself, both of which have a lot to answer for. But at least I'm still laughing, which is the main thing of course. :ROFLMAO:

(I'm not posting on Discord am I?)

Last edited:

Retor

Apr 7, 2020
Hey, Im stuck on the part where it says to find the 6 torches or something of that sort. I dont know what game version that is from so I dont know which walkthrough to download.
Try if you are able to access the inventory screen then click on the soul crystal. Here it will show the version of the game you are playing

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I just found out what the problem was. Luckily I still had an older savegame just before you kill the ants to get your first meca plant. I brought this plant to the parlor/Pricia instead to the sqallmart/Emily. After doing it in the correct order and visiting Emily first I was able to get another plant in the park/mountain and brought this 2nd plant to Pricia. Next step was visiting Sofia, then Diana. After doing in this order I went to the bar and the event did trigger.

Would maybe a good idea for the devs to implement something to assure the correct order. Something like Pricia won't appear in her backyard before giving the first plant to Emily.
Maca plant will always respawn on the same spot in the park (as long as you don't have 1 in your inventory). So you just had to go back there and get another 1, without restarting/reloading ....... And just follow the crystal, outside walkthrough isn't that reliable

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
I need your opinion what should i buy yard statues or women statue
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/08/794931_46082_Start_0__5.png

aight man
masturbating is nothing perverted
is totally natural and chill
Not necessarily ... It depends on when, where, how, with what and in front of whom. In my city did this someone in a church in front of an assembled audience. This was not necessarily perceived as normal, natural and chill - and - the police and judiciary did not praise him.

Maybe you are missing this:
44%-46%  5.png

Hey guys, do you know how to get rid of the bees?
wirth Bees-killer or better clothes.

Reactions: Steelix

MisterL

Sep 17, 2019
Maca plant will always respawn on the same spot in the park (as long as you don't have 1 in your inventory). So you just had to go back there and get another 1, without restarting/reloading ....... And just follow the crystal, outside walkthrough isn't that reliable
I did try to fix my problem for almost three hours and of course I was checking the park/mountain for a respawned maca plant, but there wasn't one and I did check more than once.

Because I wasn't thinking I did overwrite my old savefiles after replaying the last part, otherwise I could share it here...annoying but nothing I can change now :oops:

Hope it may helps other too, since this problem is mentioned more than once in this thread. At least it did it for me and I was able able to continue and enjoy this game...still do, not done yet (y)

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Seems like the only time "problems" crop up is when dudes try to do things out of order (playing around v40 but trying to rush to v46 and skipping a lot of stuff).

Started on v16 and played up to v46 while updating every time, haven't seen anything that would block me. Just following the crystal could fix over 1/2 the fake "errors" in the thread, but that will never happen

MisterL

Sep 17, 2019
Seems like the only time "problems" crop up is when dudes try to do things out of order (playing around v40 but trying to rush to v46 and skipping a lot of stuff).

Started on v16 and played up to v46 while updating every time, haven't seen anything that would block me. Just following the crystal could fix over 1/2 the fake "errors" in the thread, but that will never happen
Yeah, agree with you. My problem occured because I was following the walkthrough (.pdf) instead of the crystal after missing a small detail before and the walkthrough doesn't mention to bring the maca plant to emily at all (~page 40). After replaying this part I stuck to the crystal and everything went smooth from there. This is a really good hint system, the only need for a more in depth walkthrough is needed from time to time for solving some puzzles I don't get.

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
Yes, the metaphor worked better and drove home the point.

(1) - depends. At this point in the update cycle, I'm guessing it's under 20%. From update -1 to update +3 it's more like 50/50.

(2) - Unless there are questions on the IQ test along the lines of, in a searchable forum of almost 20,000 posts over 10 months, what are the chances that your issue/topic hasn't already been substantively discussed?, I'd guess close to 50%. I think what we see in here is representative of society at large- a lack of perspective, arising from unchecked narcissism and ADD, drives the quality/content of the posts.

That said, when someone posts, I wanna fuck Jenat, the assumptions and data-gathering are easy.
i want sex jant pls know when update do sex???

4.50 star(s) 507 Votes