clunahidru

Sep 22, 2017
Bug when entering the backyard of the library:

View attachment 796669

Not sure if the backyard contains anything necessary for the newest update, but a hotfix is needed if there is.
I copied the file $Hornet@(12).rpgmvp in the folder /www/img/characters and renamed it $Hornet.rpgmvp. With this file the game continues at least, even though I see 4 hornets in a row;).

santicks

Oct 20, 2018
im still having issues though after i did the hornet thing. it happens when i go to the library to talk to diana

Agul

Jun 19, 2017
Can some hero please give us a mirror for the update only? MEGA is having a fucking seizure. thnx bby

Jenben

Oct 2, 2019
The Mega link for the update file doesn`t work anymore. Could someone please post a new link? The hornet fix seems easy enough so that the buggy update file is fine

ooohlala

May 15, 2020
If you guys want to fix on your own, go to www/img/characters and take out the @(12) from the $hornet file
this does it. thank you. the hornets are quite ugly, and won't interact though. probably still needs a fix from NLT, but the game at least runs

zevik

Dec 23, 2017
u gotta get the musket - inspect it and take out gunpowder using screwdriver, then go to lighthouse and blow up the wall with the cannon

4.50 star(s) 512 Votes