oldmasterxd

Oct 14, 2016
Please can you recommend some others. I love ToN, but the wait between updates is a tad frustrating.
my list can help you but its only for the animated games with incest there others ones good also but with no incest theme like bdik city of broken dreams...

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
If someone transform this game in renpy (like Anna and Elena) I will become his patreon fan. I cannot understand why they prefer rpgm platform. It makes the game very confusing!!
The Anna and Elena games you refer to doesn't have puzzles, treasure hunting and fishing like this game does, therefore they are easier to transfer into an renpy platform. So what you're really looking for is an compilation of pictures and videos without actually having to play the game. This you can do by using someones save game.

This game however has, in my opinion, a much prettier looking map and character graphics than most other rpgm platform games which makes it more pleasant to play as intended.

Reactions: gm1358

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
The scene with Pricia is BEST SCENE EVER.I love Pricia, screw you, everybody who wrote some bullshit about that juicy MILF.The Naomi scene was great too.
Naomi crying in the toilet is just the irony. Because i was crying first when i noticed the next sex scene was with her, AGAIN.

Reactions: sandwich112

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
i found 2 broken chest key , had the pirate talisman and 1 grand talisman so i made a pirate key. GUESS what ... you cant open chest below alberts lighthouse ... hope i will have use of it....

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
i found 2 broken chest key , had the pirate talisman and 1 grand talisman so i made a pirate key. GUESS what ... you cant open chest below alberts lighthouse ... hope i will have use of it....
You need a code to open that up. And you got that code in like v18. So it's mostly on you

4.50 star(s) 512 Votes