barkouletos

Nov 29, 2017
If someone transform this game in renpy (like Anna and Elena) I will become his patreon fan. I cannot understand why they prefer rpgm platform. It makes the game very confusing!!

• Angry
Reactions: Dripping

iliketestes

Mar 17, 2019
If someone transform this game in renpy (like Anna and Elena) I will become his patreon fan. I cannot understand why they prefer rpgm platform. It makes the game very confusing!!
if lust epidemic didnt get a renpy remake then this game definitely wont. Pre sure the mechanics in this game wont work in renpy anyways

Reactions: Nelix171

Rumplepuss

Aug 28, 2020
Hi.

Found Diana profile and got with whip. See amber light behind bush on beach but don't have tools or know how to get it if second profile. Can't see how to reach it. Please advise to win good karma. Where is chest key for Kamasutra? Where is second girl profile? And how do you get second girl profile? Beginner at this game. Help or advice would be appreciated. Thank you.

Reactions: Nelix171

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Almost 50% of the game complete. Haven't started playing it yet. Just need to wait for another half...
Why wait? It's very worth playing this game, you won't regret it. You do not know what you're missing. :D

capii

Dec 9, 2017
Anyone can tell the Broken keys locations??
I got 2, missing 2 to open the chest for the page.

4.50 star(s) 512 Votes