gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
Does anyone know where to find 3 more broken keys? I found 1 in the crypt but that's about it. I'm trying to make a chest key for the chest under the lighthouse. Or is the actual chest key hidden somewhere else? A little help here please.
its hidden in northen part of the island , its hard to spot cause its on some rocks , use whip. Also check youtube ling above at min 15 .

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
One of broken key is in the cementary ! But were is the second ?! And for what need the Artic Key ?!
broken key is there in last updates check my previous videos or check alpines wrtten walkthrough for 2nd key :D
attic key is needed for the bonus room.. which you need to buy from squallmart

Oct 19, 2019
Did anyone face a bug where they can't craft the swift shovel?
I have the Alloy Shovel Head, but I can't find the other 2 pieces anywhere...

The thing is, I went from Jade shovel straight to a cursed shovel, so I'm afraid it's a bug and now I can't do one of the puzzels cause I don't own a swift shovel

jrw019

Aug 30, 2020
Having trouble finding the update files for Mac :/ Visitmama says UPDATING. The anticipation is killing me haha

eusimaeu

May 1, 2019
I found a bug during last update. After firing the cannon and opening the chest there, when trying to blow up those pillars, the bombs go off infinitely. After one bomb explodes, another one is set automatically. Anyone know anything about this ?

Reactions: Azaelis

Slvh

Nov 19, 2018
I found a bug during last update. After firing the cannon and opening the chest there, when trying to blow up those pillars, the bombs go off infinitely. After one bomb explodes, another one is set automatically. Anyone know anything about this ?
Also have this problem, would be nice if someone could explain.
Actually, let me edit this: You're not meant to break those yet eusi. you have other things to do first :p

X0M3!

Nov 13, 2019
For everyone that is having issues in the game like the one attached follow this

1. Open the game folder
  2. Go to "www" folder
  3. Go to "img" folder
  4. Go to "characters" folder
  5. Search for the File that is broke
  6. Copy the file to another place
  7. Rename the file in the folder with ".jpg" in the end
  8. Open the game
  9. If it won't work
  10. Paste the file that you copied before
IF STILL NOT WORKING

Download a new fresh full version

Probably the dev gonna make a hotfix for those errors.
Renamed $Hornet@(12).rpgmvp to just $Hornet.rpgmvp solved the loading error for me.

Reactions: Rizzrack

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
You're not supposed to have bombs in v48, so them not working as intended is 100% correct. Another notbug entirely due to user failing

Reactions: Dripping
4.50 star(s) 512 Votes