Jrock0986

Jun 20, 2018
I feel the same way. I am SICK and TIRED of that slut, she's completely out of control. Even at the beginning it felt like the dev was throwing her at me no matter how much I didn't want her. The MC is getting on my nerves too when it comes to putting his foot down. Even he knows that Naomi is crossing lines, but he's too damn weak to say "NO". But, then again, if he does, there'd be no more scenes with her (which would be a relief for me) it wouldn't really fit the game itself since there HAS to be scenes with the girls. Right now, if I find another scene with her, I'm just skipping it so I can get her out of the way. "Oh, great... Her? AGAIN?? *skip* OK, we're back on track."
Better her than Priscia IMO..

Jul 6, 2019
Found a bug
placing a Rock Bomb on either of these pillars will cause them to just keep exploding in a loop

View attachment 797080
I didn't think the rock bomb was supposed to be used in this update. I'm guessing it's looping because there's nothing actually to do if they are cleared.

I feel the same way. I am SICK and TIRED of that slut, she's completely out of control. Even at the beginning it felt like the dev was throwing her at me no matter how much I didn't want her. The MC is getting on my nerves too when it comes to putting his foot down. Even he knows that Naomi is crossing lines, but he's too damn weak to say "NO". But, then again, if he does, there'd be no more scenes with her (which would be a relief for me) it wouldn't really fit the game itself since there HAS to be scenes with the girls. Right now, if I find another scene with her, I'm just skipping it so I can get her out of the way. "Oh, great... Her? AGAIN?? *skip* OK, we're back on track."
True, but it hinted at threesome with Alia which is pretty hot even though they aren't blood related.

Reactions: juz4phun

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Found a bug
placing a Rock Bomb on either of these pillars will cause them to just keep exploding in a loop
Bombs are not designed for stones in this version. In the latest version, you should not have any bombs at all.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Bombs are not designed for stones in this version. In the latest version, you should not have any bombs at all.
I didn't think the rock bomb was supposed to be used in this update. I'm guessing it's looping because there's nothing actually to do if they are cleared.
Ah, then that's on me then
I make a habit when I have items, I edit the save file to give me 99 of everything.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Yeah i still think Madalyn would be the last person you get the fuck. Sofia maybe second last. Janet probably 3rd last. Claire and Diane a toss up.

4.50 star(s) 512 Votes