klobber

Apr 20, 2020
Dev gave us a little more to do this time around, opened a few game pathways and gave idea of what's coming very soon (Naomi/Alia threesome and Clare/Diana camping trip, carroting the mooks around cave system). Naomi scene was reverse gratuitous, trolling those who have tired of her.

While Clare and Diana action is coming, and Janet is on the horizon, it's going to be a good while before MC gets a piece of Sofia or Madalyn.

And...plot armor may be a recent enough reference that we won't get drowned with questions about what it looks like :sneaky:

sandwich112

Jul 20, 2020
I didn't think the rock bomb was supposed to be used in this update. I'm guessing it's looping because there's nothing actually to do if they are cleared.

True, but it hinted at threesome with Alia which is pretty hot even though they aren't blood related.
Well, the one thing that would make a scene like that somewhat tolerable for me is because Alia is there. I like her. I always saw her as the cute and innocent one. And her weirdness makes me laugh. But when that sex-crazed succubus Naomi happens to be her mother that's been shoved down my throat since the beginning of this game, she's going down that path as well, which I don't like seeing. It kinda ruins the character she was at the start. Ah well, I'll wait and see how it turns out.

Last edited:

Scarbird

Jul 1, 2017
How did you find ingredients for rock bomb?
He cheated it in.

It's not a bug if the developer never intended for you to do it. Not to mention that at the point in the game you reach this zone, you shouldn't have any materials to make a rock bomb or have any spare rock bombs.

There's nothing to be fixed here since obviously what is needed to break the pillars hasn't been implemented yet.

mayylok

Jun 30, 2020
hello everyone after installing the update I can no longer enter the jungle where the north portal is located .. I have version 42 etc. so I would have to reinstall the whole game .. I would just do it that it is not that I would not want to start it again from start .. does anyone know how to do it?

Scarbird

Jul 1, 2017
Dev gave us a little more to do this time around, opened a few game pathways and gave idea of what's coming very soon (Naomi/Alia threesome and Clare/Diana camping trip, carroting the mooks around cave system). Naomi scene was reverse gratuitous, trolling those who have tired of her.

While Clare and Diana action is coming, and Janet is on the horizon, it's going to be a good while before MC gets a piece of Sofia or Madalyn.

And...plot armor may be a recent enough reference that we won't get drowned with questions about what it looks like :sneaky:
OMG did someone say PLOT ARMOR!!!!! That totally 100% has to be referencing a real in-game feature, there's no way the developer NLT would put a common TVTrope in the game, no way, it has to be completely real and has to have some relevance to the game.

Quick guys, let's spend 2 weeks scouring every single interaction in the game for something that has to do with plot armor before we go back to whining about how much we dislike x/y fetish in the game or how some chick's tits are too small

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
I :love: Evie, she is the best ... ain't going nowhere without my new armour, them goons not going to get me now :D

sandwich112

Jul 20, 2020
Better her than Priscia IMO..
I really don't know what to think or say about Priscia other than she's the Asian girl that tries to get her business going. Whores herself out to the MC to achieve it, but that's not the main point. To me there's... little to no significance to her as a character. The boost is there which is a nice thing, the occasional cash. Maybe she needs a bigger role when it comes the love potion, I don't know. Even if her arc doesn't make a big change I'll be fine with it since I don't really care about her. It's JANET I want the most. When it comes to my ranking, she's somewhere at the bottom (the absolute ROCK BOTTOM for me is Naomi/Tasha). With me, it's the opposite. Better her than Naomi/Tasha.

But if you enjoy Naomi then, what can I say, more power to you. Good thing you don't have the problem I have. I'm just hoping I don't get to see another scene with her even if I know that's NOT going to happen... Even when she's around talking with someone. I'm just preparing myself for the worst (Leave me alone, shut up, go away, leave Janet alone, leave Alia alone, don't start a scene). Especially after that scene with Janet, man did THAT piss me off. At least the MC had SOME balls to confront her about it.

4.50 star(s) 512 Votes