mayylok

Jun 30, 2020
hello everyone after installing the update I can no longer enter the jungle where the north portal is located .. I have version 42 etc. so I would have to reinstall the whole game .. I would just do it that it is not that I would not want to start it again from start .. does anyone know how to do it?

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
hello everyone after installing the update I can no longer enter the jungle where the north portal is located .. I have version 42 etc. so I would have to reinstall the whole game .. I would just do it that it is not that I would not want to start it again from start .. does anyone know how to do it?
How can you not enter? is your game crashing? are the bees stopping you?

m.j.gow

Jun 19, 2018
any one got a compressed version because one of the colleagues stated that it is only 750 mb
but when on the download side it is 2.80GB and that is a bit more as 750 mb
so a compressed version is very much appreciated especially when some of us have only
prepaid internet with a maximum of 6gb before it runs out and must pay again !! so compressed pleeeaaase

Cratchen

Feb 10, 2020
Yeah i have, also, i caught 1 and only 1 great white, and the bastard was 1700 lbs :)
Had a few whites, my biggest was 1,800. Just caught a 1,000 lbs marlin. Oh well. I'll try for the hammerhead next update. I can only grind so long.

Viggy

Jan 5, 2019
Show me what's the inside of your humble abode looks like lads. Mine's a little bit scuffed but I like it this way :)

Annotation 2020-09-01 231840.png

Last edited:
Reactions: hit0

Haifaau

Aug 27, 2019
any one got a compressed version because one of the colleagues stated that it is only 750 mb
but when on the download side it is 2.80GB and that is a bit more as 750 MB
so a compressed version is very much appreciated especially when some of us have only
prepaid internet with a maximum of 6gb before it runs out and must pay again !! so compressed pleeease
Yes Please

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
the message loading was followed by a fail hornet which is as if I cannot load that place .. I had not already unlocked it obviously
Do this:

Go to your folder game:
Treasure_of_Nadia_-_PC

go to IMG folder

go to characters folder inside IMG

search for this file: $Hornet@(12).rpgmvp

for safety make a copy of this file anywhere but the folder, say desktop for example

rename the copied file in your desktop to: $Hornet.rpgmvp

put the file from desktop back to the original folder where you copied it from inside: \Treasure_of_Nadia_-_PC\www\img\characters\

Reactions: Nullx54

jrw019

Aug 30, 2020
hey guys i'm now updating the other links and my incest android version
Thanks Dark Coven! attempted to use the Mac update file and the game couldn't load...I took the files form the update and replaced them in the Resources folder. If i messed up on my end would love your advice/guidance! Thanks for your work :)

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
Failed to load: img/characters/$hornet.png
Do this:

Go to your game folder:
Treasure_of_Nadia_-_PC

go to IMG folder

go to characters folder inside IMG

search for this file: $Hornet@(12).rpgmvp

for safety make a copy of this file anywhere but the folder, say desktop for example

rename the copied file in your desktop to: $Hornet.rpgmvp

put the file from desktop back to the original folder where you copied it from inside: \Treasure_of_Nadia_-_PC\www\img\characters\

Reactions: cara1

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
If you have nitroglycerin available in v48, you had missed something previously. You should not have any nitroglycerin left at the end of v46.
I wasn't saying that it was in this update, only where I last recall finding the nitroglycerine.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
due to the site bugging up and taking 20 minutes to update that the links have been updated i'll just upload my android version it shouldn't take to long hopefully

4.50 star(s) 512 Votes