Jrock0986

Jun 20, 2018
I really don't know what to think or say about Priscia other than she's the Asian girl that tries to get her business going. Whores herself out to the MC to achieve it, but that's not the main point. To me there's... little to no significance to her as a character. The boost is there which is a nice thing, the occasional cash. Maybe she needs a bigger role when it comes the love potion, I don't know. Even if her arc doesn't make a big change I'll be fine with it since I don't really care about her. It's JANET I want the most. When it comes to my ranking, she's somewhere at the bottom (the absolute ROCK BOTTOM for me is Naomi/Tasha). With me, it's the opposite. Better her than Naomi/Tasha.

But if you enjoy Naomi then, what can I say, more power to you. Good thing you don't have the problem I have. I'm just hoping I don't get to see another scene with her even if I know that's NOT going to happen... Even when she's around talking with someone. I'm just preparing myself for the worst (Leave me alone, shut up, go away, leave Janet alone, leave Alia alone, don't start a scene). Especially after that scene with Janet, man did THAT piss me off. At least the MC had SOME balls to confront her about it.
I get your point and really it boils down to taste. I guess for me the biggest turn off about Priscia is, like you mentioned, that she's completely useless to the story (as far as we know so far). Her scenes just feel like a waste. With Naomi, at least I get a sence of she's there to help progress things with her Alia and Janet. Also I suppose she has a little more character to her, Sam's personality helps with that you can feel that there's some sense of story behind her, whereas Priscia is just.. there haha.

Reactions: sandwich112

sandwich112

Jul 20, 2020
I get your point and really it boils down to taste. I guess for me the biggest turn off about Priscia is, like you mentioned, that she's completely useless to the story (as far as we know so far). Her scenes just feel like a waste. With Naomi, at least I get a sence of she's there to help progress things with her Alia and Janet. Also I suppose she has a little more character to her, Sam's personality helps with that you can feel that there's some sense of story behind her, whereas Priscia is just.. there haha.
Exactly right. As much as I can't stand Naomi, at least she kinda managed to drive the story somewhere like warming up Janet for the MC (arguably the only good thing she's done the way I see it). And Priscia, like you said is just... there. Maybe she's just one of those characters that are what you might call a "half time entertainment" while you're not doing the main stuff.

Reactions: Jrock0986

Cratchen

Feb 10, 2020
Has anyone caught a 1,000 pound hammerhead? My biggest has been 600 and I have been at it for a couple updates now.

TheFapperBoy

Aug 13, 2017
So.... uh... any reason why the game isnt letting me save? Everytime I click on a slot to save it doesnt let me.

4.50 star(s) 512 Votes