Void_Eagle

Apr 6, 2020
I am stuck with the Soul Crystal saying that it will be rush hour soon, Albert is still in the lighthouse, no one has shown at the Bar, I cannot find another basic container (apparently this comes after helping at the bar, which I cannot seem to get to trigger) , Anyone have any suggestions?

Last edited:

Beeza

Mar 12, 2018
So my next question is can you cheat in android to get alot of money and stuff. Or is that only available for p.c users atm cheers 5hanks for the help

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
is it normal that the game just freezes (no errors) but i can still hear music/sound?
If you play on a toaster, maybe. Try updating most drivers you can think of/check if MV is eating all your RAM/upgrade to a non-potato PC/stop playing any version that isn't "official, full-size, not compressed, not Android, no cheats, no mods"
So my next question is can you cheat in android to get alot of money and stuff. Or is that only available for p.c users atm cheers 5hanks for the help
$ cheat on PC fucks the game epicly, Android is already fucked from the get-go. Cheat on Android would be double-fucked, or maybe it would unfuck itself (1 countering the other) :unsure:

Ninjaperv

May 29, 2017
any help pleas ?
You can try , it's what I used and it didn't mess up the game for me.

Variable #2 is money, at least it is for me. Items # 7,8,9, and 10 are the talismans. (Item #7= Stone, Item #8= Jade, Item #9= Sliver, and Item # 10 = Gold)

Agamennone80

Donor
Jul 19, 2019

The next chapter of Treasure of Nadia is coming May 1st and will feature 3 new scenes and a new Kamasutra page as well as some new story developments with a certain "scientific experiment"!

If you want to count down the seconds until the next release don't forget to visit the ! A couple more teasers will be coming with next week's report.

Next week I'll also be adding a couple new images to the pinup gallery, which of course will include some super high-resolution 4k images for you to enjoy.

I also want to should out the If you need any help with the game, there are a lot of great walkthroughs and guides made by some great fans! And if you have anything to contribute I'll be happy to post it to our help channels.

Thank you all for your support! Everyone have a great week and stay safe!

FreshCowRamen

Aug 11, 2018
Stuck on “It’s almost rush hour. Pretty soon the bar is going to be really crowded.” Went to the bar, talked to Tasha and nothing happens.

Scarbird

Jul 1, 2017

The next chapter of Treasure of Nadia is coming May 1st and will feature 3 new scenes and a new Kamasutra page as well as some new story developments with a certain "scientific experiment"!

If you want to count down the seconds until the next release don't forget to visit the ! A couple more teasers will be coming with next week's report.

Next week I'll also be adding a couple new images to the pinup gallery, which of course will include some super high-resolution 4k images for you to enjoy.

I also want to should out the If you need any help with the game, there are a lot of great walkthroughs and guides made by some great fans! And if you have anything to contribute I'll be happy to post it to our help channels.

Thank you all for your support! Everyone have a great week and stay safe!
So, hopefully a lewd Mother Superior scene and what looks to be an Emily Kamasutra page.

I'm excited!

4.50 star(s) 507 Votes