lightpower

Oct 12, 2018
I missed last 2 upgrades because I had new pc anyone can share a save file of that version of the game? thank u so much

KING VR

Nov 28, 2019
In the start of v30042 when I buy peanuts and return and fight against that guy there are Tasha dialogues after that game gets stuck. I tried multiple times same result stuck at same spot. I have MOD installed is that effecting in any way.

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
Dang, completed what I thought was the final scene, didn't get a "you finished the update notification," got excited, went to the 'world' map and . . . there it was.

Great update though

Xribble

Mar 23, 2020
the animation is lagging very much to the point that i cant even play. i got 4 gb of RAM and intel integrated graphics.so is my pc a problem or something else?need solution please.

Apr 9, 2019
I want to ask if NLT media does this mega crazy update (like from 38% to 60%). I just played Lust Epidemic when it was completed. I just want to know if he does that kind of thing like a surprise or something.

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
I want to ask if NLT media does this mega crazy update (like from 38% to 60%). I just played Lust Epidemic when it was completed. I just want to know if he does that kind of thing like a surprise or something.
Nah, about 2% and change each time. The tradeoff is the consistent updates. An update you're talking about would take months. I'll gladly take 2-3 scened every other week

Oldmantac

Mar 4, 2020
the mod is most likely the problem you'll most likely have to delete your saves (route found on page 1) delete game and start over.

4.50 star(s) 507 Votes