Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
:) i not like this "you will be ignored" .... i like to help. :) i like to say:
Delete your game, !!! Deletes the path User Data in \Users\"name"\AppData\Local\User Data !!!
and reinstall new.
I also like to help, to people who do basic reading. If you ignore the warnings, and don't check when the last time mod has been updated I can't spoon feed people information. all the information is there in the open...that's before they even use the search function. I've been in this forum for months, and never once had to ask a question, because all the info I need is already on a these games that have been released for months.

So I'm sorry if it's harsh, but I'm a big believer that if you want help you also have to do some leg work of your own in good faith and not expect people to do all the work for you.

Last edited:

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
I also like to help, to people who do basic reading.
i like to help all people who do not have this basic reading. ...
many, play this game, not can understand englisch good. like me :)
they look only the pictures and be happy.

If you ignore the warnings, and don't check .....
All Google-translate-english speekter doing this and don't check.

So I'm sorry if it's harsh, but I a big believer that if you want help you also have to do some leg work of your own in good faith and not expect to people to do all the work for you.
Be nice ! :love:
and make happy all, have problems ! :love:

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
i like to help all people who do not have this basic reading. ...
many, play this game, not can understand englisch good. like me :)
they look only the pictures and be happy.

All Google-translate-english speekter doing this and don't check.

Be nice ! :love:
and make happy all, have problems ! :love:
I get what you are trying to say, but if you can write your question well in enough in english you can also you the search function and I'm not a native speaker, which is why I said "in good faith" as people never do that and use the same terms people used before them. Meaning if you simply typed it, you'll find it even if you don't know english that well.

That's also ignoring the fact when was the mod last updated, and that's one of the basic things about them. You need to first check if they are up to date which a quick look at the mod(op) and the topic that was made for it will tell you it wasn't.

D

Deleted member 2343236

When I try to open the game on my mac (os catalina) I get this message: Your profile can not be used because it is from a newer version of NW.js..

I have tried to look around but have no clue how to fix it, If anyone got some spare time to help me I would appreciate it a lot.
thanks
Sometime happen when import save from Linux PC other PC.

labraska

Nov 3, 2019
Hi. I just updated the file to the new version. Getting an error after reaching the Library- Failed to load: img/pictures/MSG-NAME-Vlad.png

Can anyone help, please?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Aside telling you not to get compressed, not to combo compressed with not compressed, stay away from Android, stay away from mod/cheat/save edit, git gud with update-only's, then nope

Mikor987

May 20, 2020
Okay I just found why lol,
For Mac users : extract with "The Unarchiver" app (for example) and not with the MacOs native unarchiver !
Thank you for giving us some feedback, next time we can help somebody else with your answer.

Oldmantac

Mar 4, 2020
differentiated, selective.
I read the red. The white a bit. And I don't read the yellow.
Make love ! Not war !
OCATo, I can understand from your perspective being that English not being your first language, you may not understand so much what is posted in the op. Google translate may not help that much. I personally don't have a problem with helping others in that se situation.

The vast majority though having these issues however aren't in your situation where language barriers are a plausible excuse. They are mostly dumb lazy Americans (of which I must confess I am as well) who are too lazy to read the OP let alone use the search function.

Sadly we here in America have to learn lessons the hard way before we take real solutions seriously.

Reactions: Tony Black
4.50 star(s) 507 Votes