cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
I'm being constantly told that there is something near the deep jungle that I can get with the whip. So far I've gotten 2 profiles, orange twinkling lights. What else is there to be had and where is this exact location? Any help is appreciated.
you need to find the musket and there is also a key on the other side of the river you need for the page. both of these are hard to spot and don't light up.

cavebear

Reactions: Balpheron

Mikor987

May 20, 2020
Hmm, I used 4 broken keys to craft a chest key in v36, and 2 broken keys to craft a pirate key in v44, and I still have 2 broken keys left at the end of v48. So There must be be 8 broken keys in total.
Funny. I did the same calculation after I told you I have 2 in my inventory.
So I agree there must be 8 broken keys. I have to investigate.

Mikor987

May 20, 2020
Hmm, I used 4 broken keys to craft a chest key in v36, and 2 broken keys to craft a pirate key in v44, and I still have 2 broken keys left at the end of v48. So There must be be 8 broken keys in total.
It is fixed: 8 broken keys. Thanks again Cabin Fever and Rocolol!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

jeanfi28000

Aug 16, 2020
great game. indiana jones with a big cock:). very impatient for the next update. y like it . one question, I have 19 puzzle and not 20, why? I am at 48% backup . sorry for my english, it is school, i am french ;):p

Mikor987

May 20, 2020
great game. indiana jones with a big cock:). very impatient for the next update. y like it . one question, I have 19 puzzle and not 20, why? I am at 48% backup . sorry for my english, it is school, i am french ;):p
This is a bit weird! What NLT is saying on discord: click "Verify Install" on your launcher and check again!
So try it.

kalscen

Jun 23, 2018
Im stuck at 47%. Not sure why. Im pretty sure i did all the booty calls and i have the new one from this update. Does anyone have a list of them in the order they are obtained? I was caught up in v44 but now im missing something from the last two updates.

Mikor987

May 20, 2020
Im stuck at 47%. Not sure why. Im pretty sure i did all the booty calls and i have the new one from this update. Does anyone have a list of them in the order they are obtained? I was caught up in v44 but now im missing something from the last two updates.
Likely you missed a profile or two:
10) List of all profiles (48091): 03

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
Go in-game, pull out your phone, click the crystal for help and in the bottom you should have bars displaying your status and collectables.

example.png

4.50 star(s) 506 Votes