Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
I mean, I can tell you're being a sarcastic jackass, but you're surprisingly, accidentally correct. No one in 1081 pages has actually posted a list of kamasutra pages and their locations by girl; only the chests included in each update, which is slightly different.
Is that so? A 5 second search and I found it. Maybe you can try that too.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Hey !
I got a problem with v48,everything goes just fine at first but when trying to enter the library an error occurs.
it says "Failed to load img/characters/$bee.png"
Can anyone help me with that?
View attachment 832209
follow this path in your folder and there is something like: "$bee x.rpgmvp" rename it to "$bee.rpgmvp" and it will maybe ok.

I mean, I can tell you're being a sarcastic jackass, but you're surprisingly, accidentally correct. No one in 1081 pages has actually posted a list of kamasutra pages and their locations by girl; only the chests included in each update, which is slightly different.
You are little bit lazy, but you can use Mikor987's lists, this guy have lists for everything.
I find it for you:
https://f95zone.to/threads/treasure-of-nadia-v51092-nlt-media.38582/post-3692241

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
After skipping like 10updates I came back and have to say, the game is still absolutely amazing. His best works yet by far.
Smart but simple little puzzles, nice pacing, interesting little story and implemention of game mechanics.

Only thing that is confusing af is the developers "pulling out" fetish. It makes no sense storywise, characterwise, gamewise and any other wise.
MC seems to be obsessed with pulling out, later on its suggested that its because he doesnt want to get any of the girls pregnant. MC cant be as smart as he is in all this treasurehunt-situations and still believe that "puilling out" would be a safe method. Pretty irritating.

Anyway, great game, would recommend playing it to each and everyone.

Reactions: TheFapperBoy

badnboujee

Jun 6, 2017
follow this path in your folder and there is something like: "$bee x.rpgmvp" rename it to "$bee.rpgmvp" and it will maybe ok.

You are little bit lazy, but you can use Mikor987's lists, this guy have lists for everything.
I find it for you:
https://f95zone.to/threads/treasure-of-nadia-v51092-nlt-media.38582/post-3692241
Thank you for the help. I apologize if I came off as lazy or rude but I did try to search for it before I asked the first time, just had no luck. Appreciate the aid.

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
The list of compilation is coming ... need time ...
You can currently see it individually in the last picture of each version.
Picture WALKTHROUGH

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
OK, facial lovers, the Hammer has been in the shop. I love the new minigame, but I wasn't in love with the models; I thought they looked a little odd. But I realized they were static, and with a little digging, I realized that you can replace them with other models that are already in the game. You just have to do a little playing around with decrypting and image editing. So I've already made new models for Clare, Tasha, Naomi, Pricia, and Jessica, because they're my faves. And I made a special one of Clare, my absolute fave, that has her fully covered in junk. It's a hoot. If this is something you guys like, like the post and I'll keep working on more.
To use them, just go to www/img/pictures, and find the files that have almost the same names as the ones I posted, just without the extra word in them. Put those somewhere safe, in case you want them back, then drop these in the folder and take out the word Nude or Covered, so they have the same names as the ones you just took out. Then hit them up for the mini-game!

Hope you like them...
Thanks for the new images, but in which folder do they go? I'm looking at putting them into an older version, 46082 to review them there, before transferring them to the latest updated game folder.

Viggy

Jan 5, 2019
Does NLT make their own models? They seem unique.
He used to make the models in his older comics with a mixture of 3ds, Poser, Daz, and Photoshop.
Not sure if he's still using the same method nowadays.

Last edited:

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
Great looking game. So far I think each NLT game has been an improvement on the previous one. Hope this is as good as lust epidemic :D
dare even to say its extreme much beter, i loved lust epidemic, i feeled as you, , this must be the best, this is so much beter, and bigger maps, more freedom, update your house, there so much more stuff, and if next game again so much beter.......... this dm is soon a miljardair.......... and here you know even every new update, in day and even hour, no guesing wen there will be a update, and twice at month a update........... and not a update every 2 months, like some do, and even then there mostly smaller updates too

Vampyre

Jan 22, 2020
So I am stuck.. or there seems to be a bug.. my crystal is telling me that theres a crafting scroll in the sewer under the church you should read.. I've read the that... and the crystal still says that.. not sure what to do...

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Get your face to the scroll, check what's the recipe, haul yourself back to the altar, craft what it said, proceed with story.

There is also no bug with the game and you can't get stuck

Vampyre

Jan 22, 2020
^ Get your face to the scroll, check what's the recipe, haul yourself back to the altar, craft what it said, proceed with story.

There is also no bug with the game and you can't get stuck

I restarted and now it's telling the next step

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 507 Votes