AJSHR

Jan 12, 2019
How did you get the extra key by cheating?
I used saveeditonline com. It is handy online too to modify saves. But you shouldn't just mess up with it cause you might break it. So I just added a chest key and few golds and have a different save backup if something goes wrong.

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
good update as always, but can i say something? there are characters who now have nothing more to say, Tasha, Pricia, Emily, Alia, especially the latter has become unbearable, her sex scenes almost annoy me, Naomi is at the limit, the fact that she is a bombshell and has the role of dropping the other women into Henry's arms , but despite everything she too is starting to tire a bit

I think 12 women are too many, better 7/8

(Sorry for my bad english)
i want make a game with lot of more woman, you need only build some storyline, jalousy, hate, make it intressant, here no "frenemies" or real enemy"s,, do like in witcher, if you want both , you have none, here is "fuck all, none care"

here also on "choices to make, you can make it lot more intresting, cheat withouw get catching, sneak in bedrooms, ....... its boring because of al thats not here, make some difficults, that you can lose hearts, and need do stuff to return there trust, than its lot more fun, and make different charakters, , and make that you can never can get all gilrs, you must do stuf, as betray one to get another , there so much possibles, that even 1000 girls is less, and make from real good , to real evil, and diff waus to play, more storylines at once, so you can play as good or evil character, even a serial killer , raper, etc
than there always to less girls................

Reactions: Echbert

crabshank

Jul 5, 2020
Ok so i downloaded the entire game again since a few updates have came and now after the 18 plus screen its just a black screen

Ahree5sa

Apr 13, 2019
Windows and Linux use the same game files. Just copy over the "www" folder from the Windows version to your Linux version. Done.
Doesn't work for me. All I get is a black screen. I repeated this a couple of times now. extracting last version into a folder, updating the www folder from current update.... black screen.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
How good is the incest side of things in this game? Is it well interwoven into the story or does it feel like a tacked on patch?
It's fine. The only odd bit is on the map, the house where the Mom and Sister lives is labeled "Janet's House" instead of "Mom's House". But that's the only thing where it's lacking, as far as I know.

Reactions: thealucid

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Ok, have all the keys and chest now. Went through all the Kamasutra pages from the last 3 updates just to be sure. Still at 53%

I don't know. I even rechecked Squallmart to make sure I bought all the outfits.
Open the Phone and check the Soul Crystal. At the bottom will be a scroll of all the collectable items, like "Extras 26/26". Check that and let us know which item you're short.

If I had to guess you are either missing one of the Profile pages, or you didn't actually play both versions of Pricia's new Kamasutra page once you collected it.

4.50 star(s) 508 Votes