Balpheron

Jun 1, 2020
you need saves of 40% or lower
if you don't have that, you have to start over or use someone else's saves.
I just tried with the saves supplied in the link you pointed towards. Can't load any of them. Guessing it's due to version incompatibility?

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
I just tried with the saves supplied in the link you pointed towards. Can't load any of them. Guessing it's due to version incompatibility?
Everything is compatible there. But: The storage space in ToN must be occupied! So, you have to overwrite old saves with new ones.
Example. If you want to load a save Save10, you must have saved something on memory slot 10 beforehand. If this space 10 was empty, the newly loaded file will not be displayed.

Reactions: Balpheron

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
Would anyone mind sharing a complete save? I just started playing and would like one in case I missed a scene or two

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Anyone know where the key is for the chest deep in the newly opened part of the cave?
Up the chest is plate, step on it, another one appear in other side of room, another in next right room, another in next right room and in the en appear key.
Would anyone mind sharing a complete save? I just started playing and would like one in case I missed a scene or two
You can't miss something game si strictly linear. You can miss only kamasutra pages, or profiles. Bud there are Mikor's lists for this.
https://f95zone.to/threads/treasure-of-nadia-v56102-nlt-media.38582/post-3692241
i dont know what happend when i paste the save file it didnt work out can someone help pls!
First time you must save on all position what you need. After that you must overwrite by new

AldaronXXX

Mar 13, 2019
I hope we can have at least one scene with Evie, she is hot! Also kudos for the game, I came for the hot models and the animations and I stayed for the fun game!

4.50 star(s) 507 Votes