oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
So Fishing and Ancient Temple Puzzles are only for money and talismans?
No. Talismans and money are secondary. Both should just bring joy. those who love that.
Neither is necessary for the story itself. And there are no percentage points to be gained.
There are players who don't catch fish and some who don't solve a single puzzle.
Everyone should do what they enjoy.

For example, here, enjoy playing with snakes: Video - the 5 snakes.

Dec 8, 2020
I normally dont play Rpgm games but the girls in this game look to good not to pass up the one in the middle of the banner looks interesting

tania

Jun 30, 2017
No. Talismans and money are secondary. Both should just bring joy. those who love that...
I hate puzzles and fishing is boring AF, so its two thing i will not focus on!

I normally dont play Rpgm games but the girls in this game look to good not to pass up the one in the middle of the banner looks interesting
I also not fan of rpgm but this one its diferent from the "normal" ones, just one map with all locations and good graphics and animated scenes!

Last edited:
Reactions: Wincestman1969

jonvalor

Feb 14, 2020
Check your crystal's soul. In the bottom of the screen, Evie will tell you what collectibles you should find to reach the completion.
crystal soul told me i have finished this update. i'm confused. maybe fishing and mini puzzle gain that 1% ? or house renovation?

4.50 star(s) 507 Votes