Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Dudes cry for days until the wincest comes out, then report the link to get it removed. Pretty normal for this place, nothing new here :BootyTime:

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
hmm, now everyone knows, what he needs, when he is bitten by a snake, very nice, thank you for the update :p

Djgruv8471

Jan 26, 2021
I hate these small, 15 min of gameplay updates. Don't get me, wrong love, this work but it sucks to wait another two weeks after a short amount of gameplay.

Reactions: .Septic.

DavidCF

Aug 10, 2020
Patch update 20210302.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Install instructions:
Unzip the file.

PC: config.set file goes in the Treasure_of_Nadia_-_PC-v.XXXXX\www folder

MAC: Right click on Game.app and choose "Show Package Contents"
Go to Resources > app.nw

Replace config.set file with patch (after making a backup)

Launch game.
When the game says you have an altered file and asks you if you want to change it back say no.
Hi,
Is there any way to get Janet to change to Mom when she is talking?
Thanks

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
FULL SAVE for Version 75031, Windows 10 PC.

75%, all KS pages, extras, etc. All house upgrades bought, all temple puzzles done, all fishing quests complete (except Bruce - caught about a dozen great whites after I finished the game play today, but no Bruce). MC is LOADED with cash, talismans, etc.

No cheats or mods were used for this (except incest patch), just lots of grinding. This will NOT break your game.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Fifteen minutes? Do you fast forward all the dialogue? The story is actually kinda fun...
No actually it is pretty accurate... I almost on every occasion finish an update between 15-18 minutes... and I don't fast forward it either :LOL:

Reactions: Djgruv8471

lolgotem

Jun 8, 2020
I hate these small, 15 min of gameplay updates. Don't get me, wrong love, this work but it sucks to wait another two weeks after a short amount of gameplay.
Im usually the first to criticize a VN about slow ass development but with NLT this is not the case.

15-18 mins of gameplay, yes, but its 2 weeks. 2 weeks for writing, 2 weeks for coding, 2 weeks for posing, 2 weeks for rendering. This is the one dev thats put their money where their mouth is.

Every 2 weeks without delay NLT shoots and has yet to miss. You can stop playing for 2 months and come back to more content than most devs pump out in 6 months.

NLT is a highly efficient machine.

eziosav

Jun 16, 2020
Where is the 3rd ladder segment...
got the one in lighthouse
one in pool in the mansion
where is the last one?...

lolgotem

Jun 8, 2020
Where is the 3rd ladder segment...
got the one in lighthouse
one in pool in the mansion
where is the last one?...
The hallway that allows you into Janet/Kaley's bedroom... Go right in that hallway and then through the door right in front of you into the sauna.

Its sitting there in plain sight

Reactions: eziosav
4.50 star(s) 507 Votes