yamcha

Jun 23, 2018
How do I make the special whip? I checked the recipes section here and it is not in it. What is needed and where do I get it? Please and thank you

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
NLT say couple outfit in next update. That look like Evie in picture Week Report picture so one new outfit look like for Evie. If also new Kama Sutra page next page must be for Sofia. Find clover four leaf and sudden lucky whatever mean. Maybe story next time more than silly comic fuck nice change more serious proper game. Hope for me.

Last edited:

MarinaStar

Mar 8, 2021
I can't get through the task (deep in the jungle. Through a puddle of mud. You can use a pickaxe on the ground to get sand) I've climbed everything! can someone tell me?

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Last edited:

Kusturm

Feb 16, 2018
I finally started playing this game, but I have come to a point where i need to make a rat trap for Janet but I dont have Gaffer Tape. Anyone know where to find it?

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
What do you know of suffering?
(You need 1000lb+ Marlin to unlock the puzzle)
View attachment 1073032
Dude I just got into fishing ( again ! :LOL: ) I'm in it for 21 minute 47 secs and I'm down to BRUCE already ( all other fishes caught by the largest size ) ... So I think you lot do something wrong here spending countless hours at it...:unsure: I'm doing this for the 8th time and I'm getting faster each time :D

Think Tank

Dec 31, 2020
Need to cross our T-s and dot our I-s and you just did that... don't see any problem here (y) Personal advise don't give a wank about "someones" great-great "wisdom" who uses online translators to understand what you are saying... :D ( he fails epically a lot of times :LOL: )
FYI it's "advice" not "advise"

Probably best to get your words right when you're slamming some other person's posts?

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Dude I just got into fishing ( again ! :LOL: ) I'm in it for 21 minute 47 secs and I'm down to BRUCE already ( all other fishes caught by the largest size ) ... So I think you lot do something wrong here spending countless hours at it...:unsure: I'm doing this for the 8th time and I'm getting faster each time :D
I advise anyone who has problems with fishing, especially hammerhead sharks and marlins, not to be fixated on the fish that look the biggest. What many may not know, the fish are also at different depths in the water. Get everyone out, even if they only look medium-sized, especially if they're hammerhead sharkss and marlins. I've got all the record fish out there. And the largest are rarely the ones that also look the hugest.

Reactions: sixart

MarinaStar

Mar 8, 2021
I have a bug that prevents the last update from going through. In the jungle, when you collect 3 palm leaves, near the bird that you need to scare away, you can climb onto the ledge from above using the hook that is given to you. But I have a bug when I use this hook on this ledge, the animation of the hook and climbing the ledge does not occur, and the main character simply stands in place and does not move anymore, I only have to load the last save. How to get past this moment and get rid of the bug?

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
True... just 1 minute after my post I caught a size M 2997.45lb Great White... still feels like a kick in the nuts but this won't stop me getting BRUCE within an hour :ROFLMAO: ( fingers crossed :whistle: ) BTW I'm still under 33 minutes !
Personal note on : What many may not know, the fish are also at different depths in the water
I really don't think that is the case... The Catch Bigger Fish guide books system is in effect ! Every single size fish has a weight value from-till wise and the guide book adds a multiplier ( luck based and is also from-till ) and this results the fish weight that is caught... For example just had a run in with 2 size S Great Whites the first one was 628lb the other bears 2212lb :D The smallest XS GW that I ever caught was 77lbs ( what a Great White huh ? :oops: )
Maybe. That was just a statement on my part. In any case, it is true that the heaviest fish are not always the ones that look the biggest. So if we really only pull out the giants, we will fish for all eternity

Reactions: sixart

AlecVentrue

Jun 7, 2020

We're a week away from the next chapter of Treasure of Nadia, which will feature new animated story scenes, a couple new outfits, some new tools for treasure hunting, and a bit of extra luck for those who find the secret.

The trailer for The Genesis Order is underway with the current cut containing 53 animated shots. Still a lot of work left to bring it to life, but I am excited to share it in the coming months!
Thank you for your support and have a great week!

And i hooopppeeee soooo much that i can choose to go with Sofia, that she takes me with her, as she sad in her earlyer Dialoge. Pleaaaasseeeee! That would be awesome.
Tysm :D

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Maybe. That was just a statement on my part. In any case, it is true that the heaviest fish are not always the ones that look the biggest. So if we really only pull out the giants, we will fish for all eternity
Well don't be dramatic... for the first go I also went with all the seemingly large fishes in the sea and managed to collect all in a couple of hours ( this was without the help of the guidebooks !!! ) ... but as soon as I realized there is another way the spent time on fishes has just been crippled :LOL:

Last edited:
Reactions: exazubi
4.50 star(s) 507 Votes