SigmaDrake

Jun 10, 2018
I have a weird and game breaking bug with this version, which appeared after I've left the game open for 2-3 hours, without using my PC : at each new screen it act like my up arrow was hold, in each menua dn each new maps I travel to. So if I travel down, it instantly travel up to the previous map. If I press up myself I stop the bug, until the next menu or map, so I basically can't travel up and down.

I've tried to uninstall and reinstall the whole game but the bug remain. I've even tried to delete all saves in D:/...User/Appdata... Any idea ?

Draco0

Apr 20, 2020
The last update I played was Treasure_of_Nadia_v.71021 can I install the latest version without any problem?

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
The last update I played was Treasure_of_Nadia_v.71021 can I install the latest version without any problem?
You should be able to the previous version for me was back in January, and I just finished playing the last two releases without any problems.

Reactions: Draco0

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
You should be able to the previous version for me was back in January, and I just finished playing the last two releases without any problems.
Did you install all the subsequent updates between the version you played and the current version. If not then you will need to install the FULL Build version.

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
Why is it that you have a "deadly" whip that can kill cave vipers but you can't use it on these little green fekkers in the latest episodes that make you reliant on poxy anti-venom as a cure!?
Fuckin' fuck sake! :confused:

Reactions: Estimmin

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
Did you install all the subsequent updates between the version you played and the current version. If not then you will need to install the FULL Build version.
To answer your question. No, I just downloaded, and used the latest FULL versions [v81042 and v83051] prior to that the last FULL version I used was back in January [v67011] the latest was the recent one that came out a little while ago as I was finishing the previous one [I've been playing the game over the past few days as I've been away [work related reasons] and wasn't able to play anything since Jan this year.
Not had any issues at all that I know of. Just missing 1 page and 2 extras, which I'll go back and look for.

ToN-v83051.png

ToN-v83051 - pic2.png

tlhIngan_

Dec 26, 2020
Yes. You need to download the full latest version though, not the "update." Update files are only from the previous version (81402) to the present version (83051).

Reactions: Draco0
4.50 star(s) 507 Votes