imowfaces

Oct 10, 2019
Did you look on the first page of this forum? There in BIG yellow letters it says: Save Location:
yeah i have a drive just for my games so i dont know if i have it set up right or im over looking something i have c,d,e,f,g drives games are on e drive dont see that anywhere?

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
i cant find my save folder, i reformatted my pc and my save is gone i downloaded a save but dont know where to put it
C:\Users\your name\AppData\Local\User Data if you don't see app folder on top says show hidden folders or show hidden click it

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
yeah i have a drive just for my games so i dont know if i have it set up right or im over looking something i have c,d,e,f,g drives games are on e drive dont see that anywhere?
C:\Users\you\AppData\Local\User Data if you dont see app folder on top says show hidden click it to show all folders

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
The soul crystal say me that I put the Philweed and the others plant in the Emily container.. But now another question is: Where is the philweed?:sleep:
if container has 1 inside that's all you gonna get,but you can get 10 of the other,get them so when you take money out safe you get a lot

Setriven

Jun 5, 2017
let me see if I remember,there's 1 in door in supermarket where you fill up container for plants,1 where you get cryptic key(behind library,you'll need 8 torches lit)1 in church,break right column,and 4th insdie door where you use cryptic key,wow I remember all 4 cool :)

Thanks a lot!!

I Realize playing the compressed version this keys were invisible :O

No wonder my Bat Scanner couldnt detect them

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
^ Gather the 4 broken key pieces the story hands out to you during v36, then go into the new under-church room you unlock with the gothic key (also during story for v36), apply space magic to combine the pieces into 1 key, pun intendedly insert said combined key into newly spotted chest (still during story of v36), enjoy. Also enjoy spending lotsa $ to get every interior upgrade till 11k
Remember when Emily said get money from safe,well glad i saved before that because only gave me less 4k,so reloaded and filled with10/10/1 and got like 27k,also fishing give you a decent amount got over 30k,till dude ran outta money.Fishing is long but nothing else to do,now just selling the 3 plants for 1800,by the time we get next update probably have enough money to upgrade all houses from all gamers LOL.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
where can i find the soul crystal on bottom?
soul crystal in in your inventory,where you spawn that girl that helps you,she gives you tips what to do,when you click on it look bottom there list things to be done

D

Deleted member 2439946

soul crystal in in your inventory,where you spawn that girl that helps you,she gives you tips what to do,when you click on it look bottom there list things to be done
Aww Thanks!
Well, that just shows me that I have completed the update (32%). Nothing is missing. But I thought the game is up to 100%, so my question is whether it will go on at all? I also see Pages 12 out of 15 and Booty Calls 5/8

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Aww Thanks!
Well, that just shows me that I have completed the update (32%). Nothing is missing. But I thought the game is up to 100%, so my question is whether it will go on at all? I also see Pages 12 out of 15 and Booty Calls 5/8
yes you need to do all for 36%,i have save with 36%,but more fun if you do them,for those 3 pages you'll need 3 keys and booty call well you know what to do just call the one's you haven't called,for Diana you'll need buy all under 11k,you'lll need system speakers,let me know if you need tip to make money easy(no cheat)Game version only goes to 36%

D

Deleted member 2439946

yes you need to do all for 36%,i have save with 36%,but more fun if you do them,for those 3 pages you'll need 3 keys and booty call well you know what to do just call the one's you haven't called,for Diana you'll need buy all under 11k,you'lll need system speakers,let me know if you need tip to make money easy(no cheat)Game version only goes to 36%
I've already bought speakers, as I can see I now have 34%

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I've already bought speakers, as I can see I now have 34%
best tip i can give you get 10 maca and 10 red ginseng for container you'll get a lot money when you take out,then after that sell ginseng,red ginseng and maca to massage lady for 1800,and if your bored go fishing made over 30k till guy ran outta money but warning hardest fish to get is the 28lb rockfish,let the safe money stay,the longer it stays the more you make that's why the fishing kills alot time

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
you can't find her because you used MOD,same happen to me,here my saves just look for the one after that,then continue,even if you remove MOD the save file is still corrupt
Before you install the NTL game:
!!! Deletes the path "User Data" !!!
!!! in \Users\"name"\AppData\Local\User Data !!!

see here : all saves

Last edited:

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
PS: like having 50+ mill, or something like that. :D
You don't need that much. I started ToN with $ 9876543, bought everything that is possible and now, at 36%, I have around $ 1234567. Without selling something for money. :cool:

klimantew

Dec 19, 2018
Я прошу о помощи. Кто пропустил это обновление, можете скинуть сейв? буду очень благодарен

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes