D

Deleted member 2439946

yes you need to do all for 36%,i have save with 36%,but more fun if you do them,for those 3 pages you'll need 3 keys and booty call well you know what to do just call the one's you haven't called,for Diana you'll need buy all under 11k,you'lll need system speakers,let me know if you need tip to make money easy(no cheat)Game version only goes to 36%
I've already bought speakers, as I can see I now have 34%

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I've already bought speakers, as I can see I now have 34%
best tip i can give you get 10 maca and 10 red ginseng for container you'll get a lot money when you take out,then after that sell ginseng,red ginseng and maca to massage lady for 1800,and if your bored go fishing made over 30k till guy ran outta money but warning hardest fish to get is the 28lb rockfish,let the safe money stay,the longer it stays the more you make that's why the fishing kills alot time

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
you can't find her because you used MOD,same happen to me,here my saves just look for the one after that,then continue,even if you remove MOD the save file is still corrupt
Before you install the NTL game:
!!! Deletes the path "User Data" !!!
!!! in \Users\"name"\AppData\Local\User Data !!!

see here : all saves

Last edited:

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
PS: like having 50+ mill, or something like that. :D
You don't need that much. I started ToN with $ 9876543, bought everything that is possible and now, at 36%, I have around $ 1234567. Without selling something for money. :cool:

klimantew

Dec 19, 2018
Я прошу о помощи. Кто пропустил это обновление, можете скинуть сейв? буду очень благодарен

Bob Plodder

Nov 5, 2018
I have a problem: At the beginning of v34052, events don't trigger. Last thing I did was crafting the pirate shovel, Then you are supposed to visit Kayley's room and click on the left window, which will trigger a scene and obviously the rest of the events.
Any suggestion as to how to get these things going would be helpful, thanks!

Last edited:

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I have a problem: At the beginning of v34052, events don't trigger. Last thing I did was crafting the pirate shovel, Then you are supposed to visit Kayley's room and click on the left window, which will trigger a scene and obviously the rest of the events.
Any suggestion as to how to get these things going would be helpful, thanks!
Did you click soul crystal?Tell's you what to do.

a6350414

Aug 5, 2018
Hey guys. Quick question which has been asked before but has never been answered (at least not to my knowledge and use of the search function). Which items do you need for the Diana bootycall? I finished everything without cheating and I dont want to start now just to buy all this house-upgrading-stuff.
Thanks guys

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Hey guys. Quick question which has been asked before but has never been answered (at least not to my knowledge and use of the search function). Which items do you need for the Diana bootycall? I finished everything without cheating and I dont want to start now just to buy all this house-upgrading-stuff.
Thanks guys
For Diana you need stereo.

Reactions: a6350414

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
hello I have a question how many percent of the game is already completed
Again I will post this. This was posted a couple weeks ago.

HOW TO DECODE THE VERSION NUMBER

The version number is composed of three groups of digits. Example: 36 06 1

36 = Percentage completion of the update version.
06 = Month of release. (June)
1 = First release of the month

This same number scheme was used for the game Lust Epidemic.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
Thanks guys
I can't remember now, but I bought something for $20,000, then for $15,000, and her went in. But I don't know what's bought from you and what's already bought from me.
Always be guided by the moment when the person does not want to enter the house. If it goes out in the yard, then you need to decorate the yard. If it passes the courtyard but leaves despite the living room, then you need to buy something in the living room. Do not buy everything in a row, sometimes it may not give a result and the money will be spent. Save and check.
hello I have a question how many percent of the game is already completed
147% :HideThePain:
The first numbers in the thread header are the completion percentage.
Games end quickly for only one reason, when they are abandoned.

Last edited:
Reactions: a6350414
4.50 star(s) 507 Votes