Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
hello, i have question how do you take plants out of your storage?
They don't need to be taken out, they need to be applied. For example, if you need to sell them at a Pricia, just select a plant from the inventory when it opens.
Bruh we are obviously asking for the updated one not the old one
I don't have an Android, so I don't know what version is on the first page. Isn't it updated along with the entire game as before?

• Angry
Reactions: Drkgy

KING VR

Nov 28, 2019
Unable to progress further because Philweed is not farmable. I cannot trigger conversation at Janet's home after the "Rat Puzzle". I completed the "Rat Puzzle" and after the scene with Madalyn I went to Jant's Home. Nothing is happening. When I click Soul Crystal it says "Put a philweed, red ginseng and maca plant in Emily's container." I already put in one philweed I had before and now I am unable to find any. How to progress.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Unable to progress further because Philweed is not farmable. I cannot trigger conversation at Janet's home after the "Rat Puzzle". I completed the "Rat Puzzle" and after the scene with Madalyn I went to Jant's Home. Nothing is happening. When I click Soul Crystal it says "Put a philweed, red ginseng and maca plant in Emily's container." I already put in one philweed I had before and now I am unable to find any. How to progress.
Put flowers to container and talk to Emily. All flowers, maca and ginseng too. In this moment you can find only one philweed, after some time you can find second. But Maca and ginseng you can put to full container.

Reactions: RedZone30

KING VR

Nov 28, 2019
Put flowers to container and talk to Emily. All flowers, maca and ginseng too. In this moment you can find only one philweed, after some time you can find second. But Maca and ginseng you can put to full container.
Okay that was helpful and thank you very much.
It should be mentioned in the Walk-through that we should speak with Emily after putting the plants into container.

4.50 star(s) 507 Votes