Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
..... snip
It seems that personality sometimes beats cup size in fiction if not real life.
Blasphemy and heresy in 1 line, you'll need to see the Inquisitors about that
Ok, how to pass through jaguar ?
And whats with that stupid peakcock following me every step ?
Jaguar only lets you go west or south, nothing else. The peacock needs to be dumped with his friends at the library (like stated about 50+ times in the last 20 pages)

Hunter4NTRPresident

Aug 15, 2018
Latest is 34052 ...... Patch and cheat together = fucked up game. Dunno how or why but it's fucked. Either get a save from some1 or restart clean and stay away from anything not the base game

If you get the update-only, it will never start. You need the base game (~2GB) 1st, then you can apply updates. Though if you get the base game now (34052) you don't need to do anything else. When the next build comes out on June 1st, you'll have 2 choices : redownload the complete game (another 2GB and around version 36-37) and play that (you can delete 34052 by that time) OR wait a bit for the 34-to36-update to appear and download that instead > you then unzip the update, copy/paste it on top of the already there 34052 and overwrite everything. You then pray RNGesus likes you and you didn't screw yourself
Thx :D

Game Bond

Nov 20, 2019
I want to download this on Android but I am scared my saves will go away like it did last time... Is there any mod to play from certain instances?

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
What exaxctly do I have to change by playing 31%,
so that when i pick up the "pirate diary" the nun disappears and she nowhere can be found ?
You already admited that your save game is an edited one. And we already know that there's a very high chance that Madalyn may not appear at her room with a borked save game. Nothing I/we can do to help you.

I would love to give you my unedited 30% save game, and I bet it will work (Madalyn will be there!). But I don't think you'll learn from that. So you won't get it. You'll have to start from scratch without editing, and I'll bet you $100 Madalyn will be there!

stupid peakcock
Stupid peacocks will follow stupid players until they learn to read the in-game messages.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I want to download this on Android but I am scared my saves will go away like it did last time... Is there any mod to play from certain instances?
NLT's official Android port supposedly has chapter select since phone save games get deleted by default. Get that 1 instead of the PC-to-phone thingy posted here

Reactions: Game Bond

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Does anyone know what are the variables for the plants and ginsengs?
Check it yourself. See what variables change by picking and selling the plants. But ... don't be sad if you had too less knowledging and the game get crasy after changing variables. :) The only variable you can change without problems is variable 2 with the money.

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
You already admited that your save game is an edited one. And we already know that there's a very high chance that Madalyn may not appear at her room with a borked save game. Nothing I/we can do to help you.
this not the question.
i not want help. i omly want check your knowledging. Is true, what you say or not.
You said:
And once again: I tried to help several people here who said there are "bugs" in this game by checking their save games -- and it turns out *all of them* cheated. So, if you still believe there are bugs, prove me wrong: send me your save game via direct message, describe your bug and I'll have a look!
sorry --- i see, this not true.
if you not can anser me and not can say what variables on what way changed, if the nun get missed, you not have see, what you say, you have see. i see ... You not have the knowleding, to ckeck, missing the nun is from mod / edit or not.

Oldmantac

Mar 4, 2020
Check it yourself. See what variables change by picking and selling the plants. But ... don't be sad if you had too less knowledging and the game get crasy after changing variables. :) The only variable you can change without problems is variable 2 with the money.
The only variable that changes by picking and selling plants is you earn money. It's a pretty fast way to earn. I was able to grind, mostly out of boredom, enough for every house upgrade below $100k and I still have over $200k.

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
The only variable that changes by picking and selling plants is you earn money. It's a pretty fast way to earn. I was able to grind, mostly out of boredom, enough for every house upgrade below $100k and I still have over $200k.
why so complicated ? Why manipulate plant variables? Just to have more and faster money? There are many variables that are related to this. The likelihood that you will block the game with it is high.

If you want more money, and like to edit, edit the variable with the money. it's just one variable. Variable 2. If you just edit this one alon, it won't generate any errors either.

If you like saves with Money, use this: Saves with a lot of money

Oldmantac

Mar 4, 2020
why so complicated ? Why manipulate plant variables? Just to have more and faster money? There are many variables that are related to this. The likelihood that you will block the game with it is high.

If you want more money, and like to edit, edit the variable with the money. it's just one variable. Variable 2. If you just edit this one alon, it won't generate any errors either.

If you like saves with Money, use this: Saves with a lot of money
I didn't edit shit. The genie actually tells you you can now sell plants to Pricia. It's part of the game. How I described the plants appearing is exactly how the game generates them. I haven't manipulated anything. All I did was describe how you can find them.

Reactions: RedZone30

May 16, 2020
May I ask if the game can only be played until the password box is opened? .. I can't buy glue after going to the store ==

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes