pj13

Apr 22, 2018
Isn't the crafting scroll I'm looking for under the church the one for the pirate key or am I tripping?
yes, after that you need to find all the items to make it. Then go back to the cave (the one you blew open in this update) and open the chest with the pirate key then you'll be able to continue the story.

Reactions: gr33nappleboy

worldofmac84

Jan 2, 2020
Mac update only file isn't working for me. Where exactly do you put the update file?
In the update file there'a a folder 'www': rename it to app.nw, right-click the Mac game to show package content, drag the app.nw folder over the folder Contents/Resources in the old version while keeping the Option key pushed and when requested choose Merge.

Ta-daa! ;)

gr33nappleboy

Jul 18, 2019
yes, after that you need to find all the items to make it. Then go back to the cave (the one you blew open in this update) and open the chest with the pirate key then you'll be able to continue the story.
I see....I guess I'll just keep roaming until I find a grand talisman then....

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
I see....I guess I'll just keep roaming until I find a grand talisman then....
Go to Estero park use the trasporter in the first area. It will auto teleport you to an area. To the left is a vase where the talisman is.
I cannot find the second broken key, Use all 4 key in the last update :((
You can find 2 broken keys in this update. 1 is under the church the other is in the jungle to the north where you have to use the kayak or go through the tunnels to get. In the most west area there's a broken key there.

Reactions: gr33nappleboy

Fleurra

Aug 11, 2017
This update seems broken for me. Downloaded the update only version for Windows and installed it on top of the previous version and as soon as I enter the cave I get "Failed to load: img/characters/$KaleyAliaSwimming.png".

Tried Anonfile and NOPY. Same result. Anyone had this issue?

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
This update seems broken for me. Downloaded the update only version for Windows and installed it on top of the previous version and as soon as I enter the cave I get "Failed to load: img/characters/$KaleyAliaSwimming.png".

Tried Anonfile and NOPY. Same result. Anyone had this issue?
Seems more people have this problem with the update only version.
Suggest using the full version. I played it and had no issues.
https://f95zone.to/threads/treasure-of-nadia-v44081-nlt-media.38582/post-3930582

gr33nappleboy

Jul 18, 2019
Go to Estero park use the trasporter in the first area. It will auto teleport you to an area. To the left is a vase where the talisman is.

You can find 2 broken keys in this update. 1 is under the church the other is in the jungle to the north where you have to use the kayak or go through the tunnels to get. In the most west area there's a broken key there.
I found it soon after. I'm just looking for that final chest for the remaining page now. Thanks though

gr33nappleboy

Jul 18, 2019
One more final assist, please. Lol. Don't know where the final chest is for the page

4.50 star(s) 508 Votes