VN Ren'Py Abandoned Trends of Love [Day 2] [SirSnake]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I'd like to think maybe he'd reconsider, but I have my doubts TBH.
And, after already making a decision to quit, are we to believe he won't abandon this project again? There were some issues with this but it was not a terrible start to a new game, it had potential and it was early enough that the dev could have taken it in a more interesting direction. It's a shame to see a project abandoned so quickly.

againsthaters

Mar 18, 2021
I was reluctant about this game-novel, but it turned out to be a very pleasant story with very beautiful graphics, and the characters are quite beautiful too, besides the main character is an absolutely divine young man, he is sublimely handsome.
Of one thing that's for sure, I fell completely in love with the main character, then he's really perfect. - in comparison with almost all the characters of the other games on this platform.
Otherwise, and to say honestly ... - I prefer the other version of this main character that is present on the game-novel ARTEMIS [V 0.1.2]. (he is even more masculine/more faithful in the image of real Man worthy of the name, even much more divinely handsome, perfect)

lassoluh

‎ ‎ ‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ Wholesome Addict ❦
Donor
May 23, 2020
Shame... every first VN release I find really interesting ends up abandoned... :(

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
I like this game! I hope there will be a continuation of this game!

y0rthan

Apr 4, 2021
IMO Dream sequences ruin future sex scenes, the anticipation of seeing the character naked, how they will behave during sex, etc is no longer a mystery.
Agreed. I mean, perhaps not so much "ruining" the future sex scenes, per se, but... if there's any actual gameplay element (or even if it is just a kinetic novel), having an "imagined" (but visual and explicit) encounter with the person takes the challenge out of it. After all, how much difference is there for us, the reader/viewer? If all I wanted was rendered content I could go watch an SFM video. I'm always slightly disappointed if we "get the goods" almost right out of the gate. I even try to avoid the dream sequences if I can help it. The only exceptions I like are teases that you don't immediately realize are dream sequences. Like a character starts to suddenly come on to the MC, but before it gets too far they snap out of it and realize they'd been daydreaming. That at least acts like foreshadowing without giving it all away.

Reactions: MrFriendly

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
What we have here is a game with the patreon link attached to a deleted account and looking more and more abandoned... but I can't help but comment on the writing and amazing graphics. SirSnake's obvious skills puts him head and shoulders over the majority of DEVS here and I can't help but be saddened at the loss of such a gifted one.

Some successful games are much rougher and less polished.. but I guess what they do have that this one doesn't is someone with grit and perseverance pushing them. Hopefully SirSnake will read this and push on.. if not here then on another game. Kinda saddened by the wasted talent.. Reach down, take a deep breath and push on would be my advice.. If you read this, good luck my friend.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
It's been three months of radio silence and attempt to reach out did not yield a result yet.

Marked as Abandoned, which can always change with new evidence of activity from the Dev.

• Sad
Reactions: jish55
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes